Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

cancer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my mum has breast csncer

im wrecked
im fucked shes gonna deiwjay djihjroufh

Comments

• Options
    Re: cancer
    Originally posted by PinkFeatherBoa
    my mum has breast csncer

im wrecked

I really do understand what you are going through because my mother also had cancer and has now passed away, due to the cancer and I really, truly do understand how hard it is because I had to see my mother suffer 3 1/2 years with cancer with no love and support from my stepfather, her husband, at the current time.

Also, I had lost my father to cancer, as well, when I was only 3 years old and never really got to know him, but I really, truly do understand how hard it is to deal with a parent/s, who have cancer and such.

Please PM me anytime you need anyone to talk to about what you're feeling or thinking or anything, of the sorts, because I really, truly do understand.

Please hang in there. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and will do a protective spell for you all.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for you hun....don't really know what to say, but everyone's here for you if you just want to chat. Take care, hugs, Tates xxx
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear that *big hug* I sort of know what your going though because one of my friends who is 19 has breast cancer atm and just had an op to see how bad it is however she is in a coma atm because she also has epilepsy which has made things worse.

You have to be stong and I know its not easy.
  • Options
    Thanks for your messages of support :)

Sorry-I was absolutely wrecked last night when I posted

I'm feeling ok today I had a good cry on my tutor's shoulder at uni and she's phoning me tonight. Mum will be ok i think, she caught it early and it just needs to be cut out. I know there's a chance of it spreading but parents seem pretty calm about it. I have to cook christmas dinner though.

It's just the word "cancer" it's fucking scary
  • Options
    I hope shes ok. A lot of people with cancer do recover these days. Just remember that and keep strong.
  • Options
    y neighbour had breast cancer and fought it for 10 years but sadly she passed away this year because she had enough, but she really inspired me in how strong she was even when she was at her lowest.
  • Options
    try and think positive. my aunt had breast cancer around 3 years ago and she is doing great now. she had her breast removed and had chemo and it was tough but she is doing fine.
    all the best dear. thinking of you x
  • Options
    Hope things turn out ok for your mum, you and your family.

Thinking of you. :)
  • Options
    Re: cancer
    Originally posted by PinkFeatherBoa
    my mum has breast csncer

im wrecked
    Hey there,

I know you've had several responses already but I thought I'd post anyhow...

My mother had breast cancer back in 1999 at age 42... now she is ABSOLUTELY FINE. There are many many cases of women surviving breast cancer so stay positive.

I'm not sure what else to write or what I can say to you to make things better as I know it is a horrible thing to see your own mother go through.

If you need to chat PM me...

Random

:)