Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Profiles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, this is a tad random... but why do some ppl conceal their gender on their profiles? I just noticed that loads of people do and it seems an odd thing to hold back....

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont look at my profile, or anyone elses usually. So it doesnt matter to me.
    I usually don't flaunt my gender in chatrooms and such because I hate people who only want to talk to you because they think you are male or female. Not sure if I have my gender on here revealed or not but I don't really care what people think. Most of the time it doesn't matter the slightest what people think I am when chatting or debating something. :)

That's my point at least. :p
    That option hasn't been there since the start, so it'll still be set to default of those members who haven't updated their profiles since.

Simple really :razz:
    I don't really care because I usually don't look at people's profiles anyways. Maybe once in a blue moon, but it really doesn't bother me who's a male, who's a female, or whatever.