Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

please help!! (running shoes)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
the other half wants some nice new running shoes for xmas...

can someone give me the name of a very good running shoe, im pretty sure they all have names right? any help would be lovely :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hear that Asics shoes are very popular. I was adviced to buy Asics Nimbus or Kayano (the most expensive :eek: ) for myself as I have been dealing with tedious stress fractures.

Also, if he runs frequently, then he should probably have some idea himself. Asking in stores that specialize in running shoes is also a good idea. :)

Good luck! :)
    come on, you got to buy him more than trainers :eek:

Why does he need trainers anyway? Is he a fat bastard?? :D
    yes he does run frequently, he's very athletic, but i dont want to spoil it for him, he already knows he's getting some because he's asked for some, but he doesnt know which ones.
    and RWB, of course inm going to buy him more than 'trainers' you twat, who do you think i am? and no, he's not a fat bastard, he's a very athletic young man with an amazing body; he's so athletic in fact that he's worn his other running shoes out. Read the post before before you comment you cheeky sod
    make sure you wear them to bed with him ;)