Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

This will sounds ludicrus,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
but do condoms come on sizes? I once tried to wear one, I though that if I ever get lucky I would need to at least know how to put it in, but there is no way in the world it would fit.
Lenght size it was fine, but it was just not wide enough to fit. I could barely slide it in half way trough the head, which actually hurt.

Am I doing something wrong here?:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    first, the little bitty at the front is always left empty, that isnt for the head ( lot of my mates did this, daft twats) , if thats not it, go to boots, bigger sizes are available, just ask
    You mean that there should be a gap from the ending of the condom and the head? The thing just wouldn't even go trough the head. I guess I need a bigger size, cheers! :)
    yea for the gap thing, the little nipple like bit is for yar spunk to congregate,
    peacies
    You don't need to 'slide' it on, you should be rolling the condom down - are you doing it properly?
    was this thread just to make us think that you're hung? :rolleyes:

people can fit condoms quite happily over their heads. i don't think you should have much of a problem.
    yea i fit a cuple over my head, and i got a big head, but u never know kaffrin, he might be serious
    Tbh ive had this problem with a couple of the guys ive been with.
    They wouldnt go on at first...but we got there in the end.
    i was thinking about putting lube on the penis then you could slide it on, but then wouldnt it just slide off too?
    I couldn't roll it down, then again this was on summer two years ago so I don't really remember it that well, I guess I'l just try again.

kaffrin: LOL! Why would I want to do that on a forum!?:confused::p
    You never know with some people.
    Eh, I know I am avarage in circumference, but the damn thing was just not wide enough. Anyway I will go to boots and get some.
    i had this problem.

this sounds mad too i know but i dont suppose ur using durex johnnies are u? cuz the standard size of those is like wrapping cheese wire round ur johnson. try mates.....especially the "natural" ones, trust me on this. researched the subject well. lol :rolleyes:
    Aye, durex, natural ones it is then, not that I will be using them any time soon, but yeah, it's good to know how to wear on. Cheers!
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    was this thread just to make us think that you're hung? :rolleyes:

thats what i thought!

but when you buy a packet of condoms, try reading the little leaflet inside, it sounds like you dont know how to put them on properly.
    I think it's gonna be harder since there is a bit of, erm, metal included now:blush:
    Originally posted by pyro
    I think it's gonna be harder since there is a bit of, erm, metal included now:blush:

i really dont think anyone wants to know every small detail of your penis thank you very much
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    i really dont think anyone wants to know every small detail of your penis thank you very much

I DO! I DO!! :hyper:

:p
    Right, sorry, I though you could get advice here.
    you can :D
    I am sure your friend won't apreciate a pic on public :p

are you trying to say you didnt get any advice? cuz im pretty sure you did, all im saying is that we dont need details about how big/small/thick/think/pierced/unpierced you knob is no-one cares and to be honest all the lasd who go about bragging have tiny dicks, so if you want advice read the posts, cuz a lot of people helped already

if you wanna talk about your dick phone a sex chat line, im sure they'll be glad to hear
    Cheers Ilson! Char maybe there is a different way of putting on a condom when there is something extra. Maybe someone here has one as well and they might give information on how can the piercing affect the condom, if I have bothered you then please don't read my topics, thank you.
    condoms only roll one way, maybe youve tried to put it on inside out , making it harder to roll.
    I am sure your friend won't apreciate a pic on public :p

Didnt stop you in the 'lil spots' thread! Oh and IMO your not that big :yeees: ....... :yuck:
    Added word of warning. If you have a piercing be extra careful as this surely adds to the risk of ripping or bursting the condom.
    Ninja: cheers, although I won't be using one for a long time it's good to know something about it. Zella, that's not me, that's a picture I have found on Google, and when did I say that I am big or that size matters?
    Have to say I had this problem when I first started using them and it turns out I just can't get a durex onto my cock. I don't know why. Mates Natural all the way!