Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

No good SOAB

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A boy from school I thought was my friend added me to a convo. So it was just 3 of us left and the RAT lets call him that said something, now he always jokes and I insult him back. But his cousin or whatever said he would kick my ass if I spoke to his cousin like that again. Now that wasnt fair coz he was callin me as I was calling him stuff. So I told the RAT to tell his cousin it was only a joke. But he didnt. Now they are all on MSN callin me names and the supposed 'friend' is joining in.

I feel so miserable. And the worst thing is, hell come into school on Monday and act friendly to me. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT! :mad:

Another thing was, there was a girl who didnt even know me, she asked who I was. Then 2 mins later, she started to slag me off!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: No good SOAB
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    A boy from school I thought was my friend added me to a convo. So it was just 3 of us left and the RAT lets call him that said something, now he always jokes and I insult him back. But his cousin or whatever said he would kick my ass if I spoke to his cousin like that again. Now that wasnt fair coz he was callin me as I was calling him stuff. So I told the RAT to tell his cousin it was only a joke. But he didnt. Now they are all on MSN callin me names and the supposed 'friend' is joining in.

I feel so miserable. And the worst thing is, hell come into school on Monday and act friendly to me. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT! :mad:

Another thing was, there was a girl who didnt even know me, she asked who I was. Then 2 mins later, she started to slag me off!
    simple ...tell em to fuck off.
    *huggles* happened to me b4 :(
    sux,
    no real advice i can give :(

damn teuchters
    Sounds like a cock.

Hit his cousin with some bad reggae slang, or tell him to stfu, either is effective. Your mate wants to play a game then you can play to, dont be watching what you say and how you say it cus someone thinks hes the local big dick. Piss on his trainers and mark your territory.