Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

question

I have a sore throught yea, and ive got this stuff that i spray at the back of it to make it go numb. if i do this before i give a blowjob will the guys knob go numb too?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LMAO!

Sorry, that thought amuses moi. :lol:

"Mmmm, yeah..don't stop"

*realisation*

"AHHH, you ARE TOO GOOD! YOU SUCKED THE LIFE FROM MEEE! I shall sue. :|"

:lol:
    :lol: That just made me collapse laughing....
    No no no! Dont laugh! I need to know! Cos my b/f is coming round on friday! please please please! can bring yourself to stop laughing for just a lil bit to give me advice please please please!
    I wouldn't know. The throat spray works like a local anistetic (sp?) so who knows. Why not spray your throat and then suck your finger. Does your finger go numb?
    No but i dnt stick my finger as far back as i can a knob. wow i sound like a slut! im not i assure you. But a penis is much more sensative than a finger.
    Originally posted by Zella
    No no no! Dont laugh! I need to know! Cos my b/f is coming round on friday! please please please! can bring yourself to stop laughing for just a lil bit to give me advice please please please!

This has to get the vote for funniest sex thread of the year .. almost as funny as the 80 year old women that asked her doctor if she should remove her dentures before giving a BJ.
    *stops laughing long enough to say...*

Is there a leaflet or something with the spray? It might say something about contact with genitalia.

I wouldn't think that it would do much though, it's only a teeny amount and it would have been absorbed into your throat by then. But apart from the spray, surely it's not a good idea to give blowjobs when you've got a throat infection anyway, because you could infect his penis? And that would be a lot worse!
    um actually using stuff like that kinda helps in a way...stops the gag reflex and enables deeper access :rolleyes: lalala :D
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    But apart from the spray, surely it's not a good idea to give blowjobs when you've got a throat infection anyway, because you could infect his penis? And that would be a lot worse!

I think that the best advice you're gonna get Zella without everyone falling off their chairs laughing!!!

Unless of course he wears a glove!!
    lmao! its not funny:lol: youve got me laughing now. i really am being serious tho. thats the strange thing.
    lmao! its not funny:lol: youve got me laughing now. i really am being serious tho. thats the strange thing.

You make it sound like you obligated to give him sex??

Like he'll leave you or something if you don't.

How about a night of romance instead?
    auw poor girl stop laughing at her, it was funny but im not laughing believe it or not.

i tell you what lovely....why not spray your throat like an hour or something before you give him a BJ so then it should be fine and i think you should check the leaflet like someone else said....
    Thanks guy for all your helpful replys:lol:
    i went a bit mad with the spray before i went to bed last night and although my voice is stil groggy it no longer hurts as much. i can drink(swallow) without being in pain! yay!
    i went a bit mad with the spray before i went to bed last night and although my voice is stil groggy it no longer hurts as much. i can drink(swallow) without being in pain! yay!

i reckon you should use it anyway :p
    i've always got a bottle of vicks chloraseptic handy hehe...

If it's that bad gargle with TCP diluted in some water.

Nothing works better.
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    If it's that bad gargle with TCP diluted in some water.

Nothing works better.
    She just said it's not that bad :confused:
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    She just said it's not that bad :confused:

But she only said the spray makes her throat numb, didn't say if it is Antibacterial and therefore kills the germs that are causing the sorethroat in the first place which TCP will do.

And considering what her BF is risking ??? Well need I say more ??? ... LOL :D
    Well i did it and he was fine, didnt go numb when i gave him head, but that was cosi didnt use it.
    i have another problem now...but thats for another thread.
    Why couldn't you just spray it directly on to his cock too? That would surely have a numbing effect due to the mild anaesthetic in the Chloroseptic. *looks at bottle of Chloroseptic on side of desk* *ponders* :chin: :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Why couldn't you just spray it directly on to his cock too? That would surely have a numbing effect due to the mild anaesthetic in the Chloroseptic. *looks at bottle of Chloroseptic on side of desk* *ponders* :chin: :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

Um why on earth would ANY man want to make his cock go numb?
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Um why on earth would ANY man want to make his cock go numb?
    To last longer perhaps. Anyway, ask Zella about it, she's the one wanting to do the cock numbing. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I think she actually wanted to avoid the cock-numbing. But now you mention it, that's a good idea... :chin:
    :lol: