Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

connnnnnnnnfuuuuuused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok this is avery confuseing story. well this guy (we will call him bob lol) hes my x, and ive liked him since like elm school and we sorta thought we were soul mates cause we have been best friends for like ever. well n e wayz, we went out over summer for like 2 months, and we kinda had a bad break up. well were sorta friends. i miss him sooooooo much. i have a new bf an i like him, but i dunno i still have feelings for bob. hes going out w/ a girl that has my same 1st name and shes mrs perfect. god i hate her lol. shes a prep =X (nothin against them, just her) well how should i really get over him or get him to be friends w/ me or him to like me again, i dunno which would be the better thing to do. arg so confused, sorrie if this doesn't make ne sense lol

Comments

• Options
    Don't go out with people called bob.

If there's anything more important than my ego around here, i want it caught and shot now
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle:

why not? bobs a sexy name, and by the way his real name isn't bob

• Options

once again you come up with a negative comment instead of trying to help.

i'm in the same situation as you so i don't know what to do. me and my ex haven't talked for nearly 2 yrs and i miss him. i think you should at least try to get back to how you were as friends. but you should try and work out why it didn't work when you went out.

if it's because it was really awkward, then maybe you should just stay as mates. also if he's in a happy relationship you wouldn't want to try and break that up on a whim would you??
  • Options
    Originally posted by emmex:
    also if he's in a happy relationship you wouldn't want to try and break that up on a whim would you??

no i wouldn't, but i know it isn't gonna last, he cant commit if his life depended on it lol. i know this cause we were best friends, i know if somethings gonna last or not, and this is not gonna last. i see him looking over at me all the time like he used to when he liked me, but thats all he does. well he does try to talk to me, and he bumped into me on purpose saying "o im sorrie, hehe" like playing around, but thats all he does, we dont just chill like we used to. yea well thanks 4 replying
  • Options

Tootletits strikes again!!!

But seriously people, can we please try and write in English??? That post makes little sense because it is so fricking hard to read!!!

It matters not who won or lost, but how you place the blame.
  • Options
    Similar situation happened. Still miss the friendship now. We communicate a little via email, which is fine(ish)now. Our friendship couldn't be as intense again now-so much has changed-but we are still always there for each other. Difference now is we probably wouldn't ask. We decided we were "better off friends" but had been together 5 years, so you can't really go back. I miss him but he isn't the most important person in my life now.