Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

another comedown question!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
sorry...didn't want to hijack the other guys thread!

I went out last night, had 2 pills and some base to keep me going. Had an absolutlely banging night, but I have been feeling really faint all day. I haven't actually passed out but have come close a couple times. I been eating normally and I had only 2 alcoholic drinks last night. Has anyone got any ideas to why I am feeling like this and any possible ways to get round it? I don't feel rough in any other way except for feeling a bit tired and a nasty gurn mark on my lip!! How attractive!!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    i have no scientific reply but from experience thats just the comedown, i usually just sit watch t.v or sleep when i feel faint,
  • Options
    I usually feel like this for 2-3 days after taking pills, it usually helps if u have sumat to eat, even if ur not hungry it always makes me feel better and gives me a bit more energy...
  • Options
    i have the best way to get rid of it. dont take illegal drug pills
  • Options
    Originally posted by Twiggy Wiggy

Oh for fucks sake, stop being a twat.
  • Options
    I've got an idea lets all just agree with twiggy wiggy - then he wont have anyone to argue with :D
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by Twiggy Wiggy

Twiggy wiggy, I think we have all had enough of your comments. If you can't contribute to the discussion then we would appreciate you staying out of the drugs forum please.

And as for the those who have been rude, is there really any need? No. So knock it off.
  • Options
    The faintness could be because of pure exhastion, re-bound low blood pressure or from low blood suger levels, or a mixture of all of the above.

It isnt something to worry greatly about, as such, although it could well be a sign of something else. I would advise not doing so much stuff again if you are going to have such side effects.
  • Options
    Cheers guys! Recovery took a day or two but no lasting effects. Found that having some sweets helped. I been on a diet for a while now and I guess my sugar levels needed topping up.

I went out again this weekend, but stuck to one pill and water all night and was absolutley fine saturday morning. I laid off the speed as when I need to sleep, I have to have it or there is hell to pay!!