Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Am I fat?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    Its fine saying go to the gym 4-5 times a week if you can afford it. But if you cant, then it aint your fault.

People dont need to go to the gym and pay a fortune. There are thousands of videos on the market which show you how to excersise with music. You can do sit ups, push ups, walk, swimming is very good, you can walk up and down stairs or use the two bottom stairs as you would a step machine.

Along with healthy eating plan you can lose weight and not have to pay a fortune going to any gym.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lil miss, when i went for my induction at the gym i was told to do at least 30mins of cardio and then some light weights to keep toned.

once you start exercising you'll start to enjoy it because it releases endorphins which make you happy. im always so giddy when ive had a sesh at the gym.

also, you metabolism will increase so you will burn calories quicker. you can still treat yourself to snacks but just try and cut them down and eat healthier. for my dinner/tea whatever you call it i always have some sort of protein and lotsa veg/salad. i don't eat potatoes/rice/pasta at all but especially wouldnt after 5pm. if you cut out carbs at night im sure you'll notice a difference.

btw, im not on the atkins coz i still eat bread/cereals but only in the day.)