Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

bit of female advice please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HAVE BEEN WITH THIS LOVELY GIRL FOR 2 MONTHS, REALLY AM CRAZY ABOUT HER. SHES A VIRGIN NOT THAT EXPERIENCED SEXUALLY AT ALL. WAS REALLY TIGHT WHEN I FINGERED HER AND SHE WASNT KEEN ON IT. IS HER HYMEN STILL THERE OR WHAT? SHES 18. I DONT WANT TO HURT HER OR MAKE HER UNCOMFORTABLE. PLUS SHOULD I BE CONCENTRATING ON FEELING HER CLIT RATHER THAN PENETRATION?? NEED A MASTERCLASS ON FINGERING PLEASE GIRLS

Comments

• Options
    WHY HAVE YOU WROTE IT ALL IN CAPS?
  • Options
    Don't be so critical on how people post it's up to them how they do it so leave him alone!

Anyway in reply to your post I think you should ask your girlfriend what she likes and what she finds pleasurable and then do it, this will make her more relaxed and not tight. Then if your girlfriend feels that she wants to go further then go for it however you should make sure she is totally relaxed and wet enough down below before you attempt penetration as this will make her first time less painfull.

I hope this is helpfull :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    Don't be so critical on how people post it's up to them how they do it so leave him alone!

Anyway in reply to your post I think you should ask your girlfriend what she likes and what she finds pleasurable and then do it, this will make her more relaxed and not tight. Then if your girlfriend feels that she wants to go further then go for it however you should make sure she is totally relaxed and wet enough down below before you attempt penetration as this will make her first time less painfull.

I hope this is helpfull :)

i don't think you should ask her 'what do you find pleasurable' because she might die of embarrasment. perhaps if you just let her know that if she feels uncomfotable at any point then she can tell you and you'll stop. making her feel relaxed is the most important part so give her lots of affection, kissing, tickling and make sure you go slowly.

and for specific techniques im sure if you do a search on here you'll find some tips.
  • Options

Don't fucking speak to Lisa like that. Lose the attitude or shut the fuck up.
  • Options
  • Options
    damn people........chill out FFS........
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Don't fucking speak to Lisa like that. Lose the attitude or shut the fuck up.

IMHO, he was right. That dude shouldn't post in all caps. It's hard to read.
  • Options
    lol @ u all getting pissed off at each other :rolleyes: OMFG OMFG OMFG SHOW SOME RESPECT :p

sometimes I think you people take this site too seriously
  • Options
    Feel the <3
  • Options
    I will not shut up I was just saying that it's not very fair to critise people on the way they post and I don't mean to sound like a bitch or anything and I also don't mean to piss people off, I'm sorry :(
  • Options
    why are you all ganging up? Im sure Lisa is quite capable of sticking up for herself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    why are you all ganging up? Im sure Lisa is quite capable of sticking up for herself.

More than capable. However everyone always gangs up here, it's nothing new or unusual.

The guy should not have wrote in caps though, savvy?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    More than capable. However everyone always gangs up here, it's nothing new or unusual.

The guy should not have wrote in caps though, savvy?
    Yeah, he shouldnt but that wanst my point dear but I felt like saying it. Not everyone here gets back up from everyone, only a few and Lisa isnt someone that would need it :)

Anyone I dont really care that much.
    So thread starter, dont fucking right in caps, ok?! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Feel the <3
    :lol: :yes: Indeed. Lovely chilled people! :D

Anyway...

Your original question - don't worry about it, it's natural to be tight. Make sure your girlfriend's relaxed, and be gentle with her. Experiment with different ways of touching her and ask her which feels best, but don't put her under pressure.

And remember, practise makes perfect ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    you can shut your goddamn trap, too.
    bite me big boy :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Karma Killer
    bite me big boy :D

lol id watch out, he'l bite your head off!
  • Options
    I will not shut up I was just saying that it's not very fair to critise people on the way they post and I don't mean to sound like a bitch or anything and I also don't mean to piss people off, I'm sorry :(

I'm sorry about that post I made. I was totally and utterly pissed off at something totally unrelated to this, and it was like 2am so I let myself go a bit.

Again, I'm sorry.
  • Options
    What a great thread :lol:
  • Options
    Oh class, I missed the sex forum.

Missed the fight, too.

lil_miss, it's a hobby here to pull people up on nettiquette. Think of it as an application form - when you get a stupidly large number of applications to look at, those that are written badly are going to be duly ignored. Same deal with posts, so we're merely being helpful.

We're just very rude when helpful. It's fun that way. And scares off annoying little shits. Sometimes.
  • Options
    I'm sorry about that post I made. I was totally and utterly pissed off at something totally unrelated to this, and it was like 2am so I let myself go a bit.

It's ok don't worry about it :)
  • Options
    Funny how people are tough when they're 3000 kms away :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by goose
    Funny how people are tough when they're 3000 kms away :)

Why, who's 3000km away?

Most us are at least 10,000km away from you...unless you're trying to start a fight with a Sandgroper?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Sandgroper?

Eh?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    Eh?

It's ok, you're not Australia. Not everyone can be as perfect as goose and I.
  • Options
    I'm not :mad:

Someone's in a bad mood. :p
  • Options
    I'm not :mad:

Lmao.

Nice one Seedy :thumb:
  • Options
    I was drunk when I first posted, now I just feel like being nasty. ;)

:mad:

Anyway, Tesco calls.
    Haha.

Fair dos. :)
  • Options

Have you mellowed out? You don't flame anymore :(

:p

I have, I think. :( I'm trying, I really am. I almost got annoyed at PyroBoy picking on Tick in Introductions...

There just doesn't seem to be as much to flame anymore. Very annoying.
  • Options
    There fucking well is. Use your muppetometer.
    The reading should be off the scale. :yes:

Lol.

Go on, point me in the right direction. What am I missing?
  • Options

To be honest you are just pissed because I told you the truth in the pictures thread. Get over it, Miss Attitude.