Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Length of sex confusion

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey all, ok iv be desciding if to post this or not coz i dont want to look like a minuite man in bed... but i really have to ask so here it goes....
1st off i aint tring to boast but iv slept with a fair bunch of girls and tend to last quite a while in bed with sex.
but here is the dilema... i recently slept with my current girlfriend and when i did i seem to like only last round about half the time i used to, am i getting old (im 18) and crapper in bed, b4 i was 18 i lasted for alot longer than i did the other day and i was just like :( DAMNNNNNNN, neither of us went un satasified or anything because that was all sorted out for her before hand, thats maybe what i thought it could of been all the forplay that made me last not so long.... but that never used to be the problem i mean 30 -35 mins of sex just aint enough :( anyone understand why or whats wrong :confused: urmm well answer welcome and that, so ummm stop my confussion if you can

Comments

• Options
    Re: Length of sex confusion

she was a virgin before you came along right?... so she is definatly gonna be tighter and that may make a little difference, i know it did with my ex.
    i dont think age has anything to do with it, esp at only 18... could also be cause you had quite a break between your current girl and the one before... its not the same as riding a bike last i checked :p

or maybe the simple answer is she just really turns you on?
  • Options
    Re: Length of sex confusion
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    am i getting old (im 18) and crapper in bed, b4 i was 18 i lasted for alot longer than i did the other day

i mean 30 -35 mins of sex just aint enough :( anyone understand why or whats wrong :confused: urmm well answer welcome and that, so ummm stop my confussion if you can

LOL.

The three ages of man;

Tri weekly
    Try weekly
    Try weakly.

Maybe the same goes for how long you last, who knows?!

Seriously though Mrmint, do you really think 30 mins isn`t that long or did your finger slip and put a 0 where there wasn`t supposed to be one? And you seem to be saying this was only once, is that right?

I wouldn`t worry, really. :)
  • Options
    i wouldnt worry.
  • Options
    How long do blokes usually last anyway?

I go for 30 mins to an hour....that's about average?
  • Options
    I remember seeing something like 7 or 8 minutes as being quoted as the average. Of course, nobody would admit to that! From what people say (assuming they're telling the truth), about 30-45 minutes for actual penetrative sex is normal/average. But then, if the average times I've seen in the past are right, then anybody lasting that long is going to be proud and happy to tell people.

I'd say don't worry about it, because worrying about it can make it worse. A sort of self fulfilling prophecy.
    Mabye it's something like her being tighter, or getting more turned on with her than previous girlfriends. It could be something like that.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    If ya worried about it just put more effort into the foreplay, give her several orgasms there and she won't give a damn how long/short the sex is.