Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Friendship Problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok heres the scenario:

Two of my mates who i sit next to in my ICT class have recently been different towards me, iv had my first argument with them and i can see a fight happening on monday (them 2 vs me)

They suddenly hate me because im friends with their girlfriends, just because i get on with their gfs better than them they hate me for it and they are meant to be my mates....

Iv tried talking to them but no luck, iv been getting threatening text messages from then and it aint right!

Im not scared of them because they wont cause any damage if they did come after me (they aint hard at all) but id rather sort this out sensibly because i dont want them to get hurt!

I dont know why i wrote this, guess im just pissed off and wanted to tell someone, any contribution would be helpful..

thanx for listening :)

Comments

• Options
    In what way are you friendly with their girlfriends? I'm not insinuating that you're being underhand, but if you spend a lot of time with them, especially more time than with your friends, I can understand why they're a little upset. After all, as you say, they are your mates and you need to respect their feelings if they'd rather you laid off a bit with their girlfriends. No reason why you shouldn't get on with the girls, but maybe step back a bit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    No reason why you shouldn't get on with the girls, but maybe step back a bit.

but why should he back off? us he not allowed to have female friends?
  • Options
    Im not doing anything with the girls were are just really good mates, and they come to me for help...

The boys are jealous because i get on well with them thats all...