Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

MDMA Crystal

I have been offered to try some MDMA Crystalby someone i know adn was just wondering what the effects would be.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First of all, dont believe most of what most dealers tell you.

Secondly, it will be similar to good pills, but as most people get poor pills it seems a lot nicer.

It should really be a pure white crystaline powder but is more normally a slightly off white/brown.

The best way to take it would be to cut a gram into about 8 or 9 and then put it into a gel cap.

You will probably find that it feels cleaner, and not as energetic as 'normal' pills because so many of these have trace amounts of MDA.
    well ive been to many sites about it and theyve all told me roughly the same thing. i guess i was just wondering what your experances of it were. ive never done anything harder than skunk before so i dnt know what it feels like to be on pills.
    I dont mean to be arsey, but there is a thread just down from this one about desribing what its like to be on MDMA.
    oh whoops sorry.
    Thats ok, I am more than willing to give people detailed answers to their questions, and I think my posting on here shows that, but I dont really want to repeat myself that much.

I'm always doing that already.