Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Mixmag: E is over!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
[URL=http://]Are you welcoming this?[/URL] http://www.ukclubbing.com/newsFull.aspx?id=2704
I am!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Absolute and total rubbish, it will NEVER ever take the place of MDMA!

There is another one of these things every month and they're all balls.

2C-i is a drug that is VERY dose sensitive and can cause serious stomach upset and other side effects. Its just far to variable to take the place of MDMA.

The only reason it is available at all is because it is semi-legal in switzerland and because of this loads of 16mg pills with a i printed on them are going around Europe.

Personaly I think the article is dangerous and just plain stupid. The 2C-XX family of drugs can be VERY very scary is used improperly not to mention physicaly dangerous.
    :( I need something new :( Pills make me feel sick now, 've been doing them too long. A break hasnt worked either! Mushrooms are all I have left!
    I'm not saying that 2C-i is a drug that shouldnt be used at all, but it is far from being something you can play with.

It can be a very strong trip and if your not ready for that then its best left alone.

If you are thinking of trying this, be very careful indeed.

Personally I could maybe see 2CB making more of an impact, but even then its too varied an experiance for it to take off too much.
    What I mean, is, I want something new to really take off, so it's easily available.
    Dont look at me, I'm not a chemist.

Ladyjade; I think there should be a warning about this on 'thesite' the stuff has been turning up more and more and its not long till someone does themselves so serious harm.
    The only things that I can think of that would make an impact and might become popular are;

FLEA, this might be quite popular, similar apparently to MDMA, slightly less energised and more spaced out

MDA, well people want to get 'fucked' this is a drug you can with, doesnt mean its safe to though

Meth, if this turns up in pill form, god help us it will become huge.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Dont look at me, I'm not a chemist.

Ladyjade; I think there should be a warning about this on 'thesite' the stuff has been turning up more and more and its not long till someone does themselves so serious harm.

We agree oh Oracle, I believe it is being compiled as we type......
    Good, this kind of crap could cause someones death.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    In the meantime people, have a look at Erowid's information on 2C-I, they also have info on a few other 2C-XX compounds....
    I've already heard of these 16mg 2C-i pills being sold as ordinary ones, if you bought those and double dropped, which a lot of people do then you would be in serious trouble.

I can imagine 2C-E being around too because its still quasi-legal in the US, but I've never heard of it being here.

And most of the others disapeared ages ago, 2C-T-7 for example.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've was planning on getting some of this 2CI but my dealer didn't come through for me. Are they similar Budda?

I remember when 4MTA was still sort of legal in the Dam and people I knew would bring them back as 'Flatliners' - they were some powerful pills and it was a welcome change to ecstasy, but I wouldn't have wanted to do much than I did.
    Weekender Offender 
    I havent had 2C-i, although I have been offered it, I've heard its a crap copy of 2CB. Its supposed to be visual but with no depth with it, and not sensual like 2CB is. Also can cause quite a lot of digestive and stomach upset.
    Blagsta: Mixmag is over. And has been for years. Terrible rag.
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    :( I need something new :( Pills make me feel sick now, 've been doing them too long. A break hasnt worked either! Mushrooms are all I have left!

My sister was like that, she stopped because they just used to make her go all depressed. She stopped for about a year and a half and she tried them last weekend and loved them.