Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Falling for someone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok a bit rare of me to post much in this topic, but here goes...

I was out last weeked and met up with a girl, went out again on friday night for a proper kind of date...spent the whole night in each others arms and just completely kicked, never had a first date go so smoothly!

I say we'll hook up now soon- but the romance period just left me on a buzz! Normally not so pushed but we really just seemed to hit it off. :D

Strange remembering how long it was since I actually genuinely liked someone so quick! How long would it take you to normally fall for somone? and can you remember what it all feels like?;)
Sorry if this thread seems a bit pointless- just wanted to tell you guys

Comments

• Options
    awww, coote :D

hmm, ive never fallen for someone personally, ive had guys fall for me, but ive never sorta had "that feeling" i want it though! lol, ahh spose im only 15 :p
  • Options
    i've fallen for one person, have felt the same for nearly 2 years :rolleyes: :eek2:

it was good at one point, but then it all went down hill and then it was well, real shitty :impissed: :crying:

its good when people like you though, makes you feel special. shame its always the wrong person :mad:

but yeh, it's good falling for people. not so good when it all goes pear shaped and your left feeling pooey :(

hope it goes well for you...
  • Options
    Well I think it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, and all that.

Its worth taking a chance on...

But the point I was making was not mneant to be about love hear say, its more so that we seemed so compatible on the first/second date. And im not one of these falling for somene fass people in any way