Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

everything messed up inside

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
helpppp :p

I am literally bouncing of the walls. Well not actually! But anyway, I just keep getting incredibly confused about girls and any girl I do really like doesn't like me back, or it's impossible, or something. Then I can't complain that noone likes me, because I know at least 1 girl who kinda does (not sure if she still does though) but I don't like her back like that.

nooot faaaaaaireeeeeeeeeeeeee :confused:

Comments

• Options
    If someone you like doesnt like you, theres nothing you can do about it. And like you said you know someone who likes you so arnt you doing to her what these other girls are dong to you?

I would just either get over her or just dont let your feelings ruin any friendship you might have
  • Options
    Known as hormones, Rich :p

Try to relax and not get so worked up about it - if you think about it, is there really a problem? You'd probably know if you really really liked a girl, so there's no need to stress about being confused.

It's a part of life that you fancy some people who don't fancy you back. Unless you've got a specific girl in mind, just calm down a little. If you do have a specific girl in mind, also calm down a little. But maybe think about your feelings for her and then approach her about it. At least then, you'll know how she feels for sure!
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Known as hormones, Rich :p

:yes:
  • Options
    yer calming down would be a good thing..... heh.

I am just feeling soo confused at the mo, it's driving me up the walls. But as this is just confusion, and neither here nor there, I guess I can just live with it. Sigh.

Anyawy care to hazard a guess at when these 'hormones' wears off? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    yer calming down would be a good thing..... heh.

I am just feeling soo confused at the mo, it's driving me up the walls. But as this is just confusion, and neither here nor there, I guess I can just live with it. Sigh.

Anyawy care to hazard a guess at when these 'hormones' wears off? :p

Whenever you stop breathing :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT
    this is probably where you crack off a shifty

:confused:
  • Options
    :confused:

have a wank.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    have a wank.

oh, right lol!

Haven't heard that expression before. :p And I could see how that helps, but it's a very temporary relief in my experience :(

I wonder if HRT would help :chin: :p
  • Options
    well, some things never change.

i've been a while and still theshyboy is suffering andgst and troubles with women.

you're growing up and learning about what happens. get over it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mrkikiet
    well, some things never change.

i've been a while and still theshyboy is suffering andgst and troubles with women.

you're growing up and learning about what happens. get over it.

:eek2: Time of the month mrkikiet? :p You're a bit moody tonight aren't you?

And yes I am learning what happens, I was merely asking for advice. Which, you did not give. Moody cow :p
  • Options
    Re: everything messed up inside
    helpppp :p

I am literally bouncing of the walls. Well not actually! But anyway, I just keep getting incredibly confused about girls and any girl I do really like doesn't like me back, or it's impossible, or something. Then I can't complain that noone likes me, because I know at least 1 girl who kinda does (not sure if she still does though) but I don't like her back like that.

nooot faaaaaaireeeeeeeeeeeeee :confused:

Complete sympathy. Been there, it sucks doesn't it? All the girls I like have boyfriends, which is not a good thing!
  • Options
    really sucks ass being confused about chicks all the time doesn't it - i'm 20 and have zero expirience of meaningful relationships, i'm just bloody hopeless at making anything that does happen last more than one night in general :naughty:

hence confusion about women and everything - just get a grip of your wild imagination/thoughts and all will be good, i might try and do the same :P
  • Options
    Re: Re: everything messed up inside
    Originally posted by piccolo
    All the girls I like have boyfriends

hang about you told me you was a girl! unless ur gay then im sorry and feel free to slap me.
  • Options
    there was advice in there...

'get over it':D

and inability to form meaningful relationships, with the opposite sex, i wouldn't worry about it. as long as there are people you can talk to of both sexes, it'll come.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mrkikiet
    there was advice in there...

'get over it':D

and inability to form meaningful relationships, with the opposite sex, i wouldn't worry about it. as long as there are people you can talk to of both sexes, it'll come.

Yeh I guess. One of my problems though is I'm very shy talking to people I don't know, so I don't tend to meet new people. Other than on the internet, which isn't really 'real life' :p