Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Drunken Sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you think it's wrong to take someone home from a Bar or Club when you know for sure the person is off their face drunk?

Met this guys in a club last night who I'd seen a few weeks ago and he's taken this girl home who was obviously upset and had gotten drunk that night to drown her sorrows.

Do you think taking someone home for a shag when you know they are drunk is taking advantage of them?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Drunken Sex
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Do you think it's wrong to take someone home from a Bar or Club when you know for sure the person is off their face drunk?

Met this guys in a club last night who I'd seen a few weeks ago and he's taken this girl home who was obviously upset and had gotten drunk that night to drown her sorrows.

Do you think taking someone home for a shag when you know they are drunk is taking advantage of them?

Ur kinda - you need to know she's in a fit enough state to make a judgement where she is able to say no if she really doesn't want to.................................(where were her mates?)
  • Options
    it is terribly terribly wrong

on a personal experience an ex shagged me while i was passed out drunk

now that isnt right at all?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby

on a personal experience an ex shagged me while i was passed out drunk

now that isnt right at all?

thats dead shady. and noooooo thats not right. i can say ive had drunken things with people, but usually have regreted it the next mornin.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Drunken Sex
    Originally posted by leeseylicious
    Ur kinda - you need to know she's in a fit enough state to make a judgement where she is able to say no if she really doesn't want to.................................(where were her mates?)

She was there with her friends and sister 3 other girls altogether ... Maybe she'd sobered up by then .. don't think she was totally drunk by then just tipsey.
  • Options

Hmmm. It's debatable. You can be off your face, horny, and up for it. And if the alcohol lowers inhibitions, then it's only revealing someones true nature as such. On the other hand, you can get so drunk that you don't know what you're doing, and it would be wrong to drag someone home like that.
    Not that it's ever happened to me, as I just don't seem to have the knack of pulling in clubs/bars/etc, but my persoanl guide line is that if she can walk reasonably straight without any support, and is capable of holding an inteligable conversation (not necessarily sensible though coz of the booze), then she's more than capable of ssaying no.
    I don't see where the fun in shagging someone whose so far gone that they can't stand up though. Surely it's like shagging a jelly - just lying there wobbling and not doing much?

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Rachie. I would just like to state publicly that at no time in the past, present, or the future for that fact, have I, or will I, have inappropriate sexual encounter with sweets, puddings, or desserts. Though this does exclude girls covered in aforementioned sweets, puddings, and desserts. :yum:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I think it's really nasty :(

It's one thing to drink with someone who you've been flirty with for a while just to get tipsy enough to lower your inhibitions so that something can happen between you, but it's quite another to sleep with someone who you know is more drunk than you.

And face it, do you really want to spend the rest of your life knowing that person only shagged you 'cause they were plastered? ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Rachie. I would just like to state publicly that at no time in the past, present, or the future for that fact, have I, or will I, have inappropriate sexual encounter with sweets, puddings, or desserts. Though this does exclude girls covered in aforementioned sweets, puddings, and desserts. :yum:

Mr_Wobble ;)

Ummmmmm dessert :yum::yum: (......*pops off to get some ice cream*)

I think if someone is very very drunk (passed out/unable to walk / talk?) then its just like raping them.
  • Options

I suppose it is fair to say that it would be taking advantage of them but you could say they asked for it, or it's just what people do in bars and clubs (get pissed up and pull). I'm not sure whether I'd use the word wrong, that kind of smacks of moral overtones and misses the point. If they seemed rather naive, it would be quite sick, but if it seemed like they were deliberately getting hammered to help them to pull then fair enough. I'd personally just leave them alone though - firstly, I wouldn't want to get hurt (they might wake up next to me and wonder why the hell they went home with me! :p), secondly, I might accused of raping them, and thirdly, that kind of sex all seems like a bit of waste of time to me. If all you want to do is act on your biological urge you might as well just wank (after all, unlike one-night stands, it's a contract with no clauses)
  • Options
    Apple Pie is a bad idea. Much easier with Donuts!

Honey Glazed anyone? ;)
  • Options
    :no: it is sooo totally wrong and unfair.