Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Is there such a.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
thing as caring too much ??

Either in friendship or in a proper relationship ??

Comments

• Options
    Only if the person you care about doesn't care enough about you. That's bad.

If you both care as much about one another, you can't care too much - it just gets better and better!
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Only if the person you care about doesn't care enough about you. That's bad.

If you both care as much about one another, you can't care too much - it just gets better and better!

What if you didnt know how the other person felt and you couldnt find out...??
  • Options
    Originally posted by ®
    What if you didnt know how the other person felt and you couldnt find out...??
    Then if you really care about them, tell them. then either they'll be happy and return the feeling, or they'll at least let you know they don't feel the same about you... in which case it's probably best to try to forget your feelings. Don't waste time focusing on one person when you're never going to get any closer to them - either get it out in the open, or give up.

Boring and harsh advice, but it's true!
  • Options

Boring and harsh advice, but it's true!

Advice is advice..either way everybody looks for advice, sometimes its a good thing other times its a bad thing.Its not boring, its not harsh, its just the way things are really...you ask for advice, you get advice, you take in that advice, you think it over then you make a decision based on that advice and the rest as they say is history,or will be.

:)
  • Options
    I think maybe i care too much :( My hearts always in the right place and i always think of everyone else but sometimes things backfire..... I care too much i dont think its a bad thing, even though others dont feel the same And i cant/wont change my ways..Why should i.... :(

®
  • Options
    Umm you're being very ambiguous.

Do you mean you care a lot about your friends and you go out of your way to make sure they're happy? Because that's a good thing, unless you pester them and don't give them any peace and quiet.

Or is it a girl you have a crush on?

Don't change yourself for the benefit of others - it sounds like you're a very decent and selfless person. Just don't interfere too much with people's lives.
  • Options
    Umm you're being very ambiguous.

Do you mean you care a lot about your friends and you go out of your way to make sure they're happy? Because that's a good thing, unless you pester them and don't give them any peace and quiet.

Or is it a girl you have a crush on?

Don't change yourself for the benefit of others - it sounds like you're a very decent and selfless person. Just don't interfere too much with people's lives.

No I dont interfere with peoples lives lol....What i do, do is go out of my way to please everybody else, make sure they are happy,I dont think i pester them, but then you'd have to ask those individuals lol....Crush on a girl...I have to laugh at that, even if it was id not be lucky enough to get anywhere ive not got any luck at all as far as that goes really tbh. In the past, and yes to an extent maybe now ;) But overall as a whole i am meaning really