Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

so impatiant!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've had a secret nudge nudge wink wink (from my partner) that im going to be recieving a rather large, rather diamond, rather 'engaging' ring for my coming birthday ;):D

i want it now! apparently i have to go choose it with him because he wants it to be the right one - but sod that; i want a suprise! (and i trust him). he's regretting telling me cuz im planning the party already :rolleyes: (bless me), but im so happy! Im glad he has told me in a way, yeh it would have been a wonderful suprise, and it still will be, but now i can enjoy looking forward to it, knowing that its coming, and i can enjoy it being here :D ooh yeh, im like in fairy land at the minute and its great! Shame my birthday is 6 months away though! still, six months of saving; it should be a good ring ;):D yay me!

Comments

• Options
    AWW congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!
  • Options
    thankyooo :D ooh my first congratulations! (obviously havent told anyone in 'reality' land yet!) mmmm.... wedding dresses....
  • Options
    lets hope someone has a camera so we can all see the look on your face when you unwrap....a Braun Multi-Quick :D

I hope it's slightly more engaging than that however :thumb:
  • Options
    Wow, that's so exciting!!!

Congratulations :D
  • Options
    Awww congrats hun.
  • Options
    congrats huni.
  • Options
    Re: so impatiant!!!
    Originally posted by badabing
    I've had a secret nudge nudge wink wink (from my partner) that im going to be recieving a rather large, rather diamond, rather 'engaging' ring for my coming birthday ;):D

i want it now! apparently i have to go choose it with him because he wants it to be the right one - but sod that; i want a suprise! (and i trust him). he's regretting telling me cuz im planning the party already :rolleyes: (bless me), but im so happy! Im glad he has told me in a way, yeh it would have been a wonderful suprise, and it still will be, but now i can enjoy looking forward to it, knowing that its coming, and i can enjoy it being here :D ooh yeh, im like in fairy land at the minute and its great! Shame my birthday is 6 months away though! still, six months of saving; it should be a good ring ;):D yay me!

*deleted image
  • Options
    oooh! congrats hun! :D

x
  • Options
    w00t, thats fandabby dozey :D:D:):D
  • Options
    well done hunny *hugs you*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Screwtape
    lets hope someone has a camera so we can all see the look on your face when you unwrap....a Braun Multi-Quick :D

:

i hope this isn't the case, but still v funny

congrats!
  • Options
    Re: so impatiant!!!
    I've had a secret nudge nudge wink wink (from my partner) that im going to be recieving a rather large, rather 'engaging' ring for my coming birthday ;):D
    Naaa, he's just hinting that he wants anal sex on your birthday! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: so impatiant!!!
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Naaa, he's just hinting that he wants anal sex on your birthday! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

he gets that anyway! :p we share the same birthday so its gonna be really special :D

and thankyoooo everyone - i'll let you all congratulate me again when it actually happens! god its like celebrating my 40th when im only 18! *shrugs* im happy so who cares?! lol

and abbie, for gods sake girl get your ass back online when mine is!!! i want you to quit that damn job of yours, its stops us from having our lesbian cyber every evening :mad: :(
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: so impatiant!!!
    he gets that anyway! :p we share the same birthday so its gonna be really special :D
    Well, maybe he's hinting that he's going to get a strap on for you, and you can give him one instead. Hence why it's such a special anal evening. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: so impatiant!!!
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Well, maybe he's hinting that he's going to get a strap on for you, and you can give him one instead. Hence why it's such a special anal evening. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

Ohhh Mr Wobble you are soooo romantic........:rolleyes: :p

Congratulations badabing!
  • Options
    OMG! FAN DAN! :D

:thumb:

Good on y'girl!