Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

She's Back

Im sure some of you remember the threads i made about my sister, well shes back from clooege for good. We had to take her out because they have well ad turly messed her up.
She's 10 times worse than ever before. I mean before she went i could have a half decent conversation with her, but now.....all i get is "eee i eeee i oh" Its driving me round the bend. And i know my mum isnt coping. Chrissie is waking up sooooo early every morning, the other day she was up at 4 wide awake just wonderig round the house picking things up and droping them, banging on the walls, and screaming various different things.
This morning she came up stairs (i live in a loft conversion) and started banging on my door, sing old mac donald and stamping her feet. She driving us all roun the bend. I wanna kill all the staff from ardon college for fucking up my sister. i would give anything just to have my old sister back!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:mad: :mad:
Well im going to the docs today so i'm gonna ask if he'll come round and give my sister sleeping tabs so that at least we can get some sleep. Shes in diasapan(sp) but that do anything for her.

Edited to say that she has autism
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sorry to hear that you and your family are having trouble coping. Is she just having trouble adjusting to being back home perhaps? Or is this now her usual self?
    Hopefully the doc will somehow help her and your famliy out.
    How long is she back for?
  • Options
    Sounds like they really fucked her up hun....

Do you know what they did to turn her this way? also have you thought about putting in a formal complaint to the college?

The sleeping tablets would be a good idea..although the docter might be a bit wary of putting her on them..i depends how nice/sympathetic your docter is... good luck

may i ask what is wrong with her? i remember reading about her in a thread/post but i cant remember..

anyway good luck...:)
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya Zella,
    It sounds like you're all having a really rough time at the moment, and you're obviously feeling the pressure. I realise you're worried about your sister and mum and they're probably your priority at the moment but you shouldn't underestimate how this is affecting you or neglect your own emotional wellbeing.

I don't really want to try to teach my grandmother to suck eggs and as this is part of your life this bit of info maybe just that. But just incase you haven't been down this route the National Aututistic Society has lots of info and links for siblings. This may help you find some support. If you don't want to do that you may want to think about sitting down with a friend, family member or even a councellor and just get all your feelings off your chest, if you're going to your GP they'll also be able to suggest organisations/people you can go to for support.

Just remember, you're not on your own.
    Look after yourself,
    CB
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    Is she just having trouble adjusting to being back home perhaps? Or is this now her usual self?.
    How long is she back for?

No she strated being like this when she started college, they messed her about with halls and gave her so many personal assistants that she got way to confused. she needs one to one support and that seemed to stop at 10. Although we didnt know about this till after she was there.

It seems like the college has erased about 5 years of hard work

And rude_boyz she has autism.

thanks for all your advice.
  • Options
    Well i say you make a formal complaint against them..they have messed your sis around..

Well good luck...and sorry you lost your hard work...curse the bastards..