Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The path of darkness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sometimes you have to give up hope on a crush. Cos however much you like them and laugh with them and talk with them, that they will never see you in the same light. You want to yell in their ears : LOOK AT ME. ill give you happiness...don't you know that? I'll love you I really will. I'll never hurt you never' of course they can't hear you. Maybe cos you never actually utter thsoe words.
One day they may say something to you that gives you hope. Another they say something that leaves you in despair. But whatever the case, you gaze up at them with admiration and lust.
But slowly the hope leaves and you feel that perhaps ... just maybe... it will never happen.
Yep. you heard me.
It won't happen
It takes a while to grasp the words, even longer to realise them and actually LISTEN.
At this point you see everything through the eyes of the damaged - is it just me or is that tree on fire? Is that book crying? Madness. Yes.
So you take a deep breathe, stuff your face with chocolate and yell at anyone who says anything to you.
Not cos you dont like them but because you care about the one person you can't have.
Sounds familiar?
Hell, I'M LIVING IT NOW.

Comments

• Options
    :yes:
  • Options
    sucks. i reckon you can get used to it though - i mean, it never hurts any less... you just can get used to it. luckily im young :p and only hvae it happen 3/4 times :)
  • Options
    All true All true :yes: You think you got it hard having it now try bein me everygirl i fancy never feels the same back...lifes like a game....it plays you, so play it back.....and btw be honest other wise you'll never know will you :)
  • Options
    god i know exactly what you mean :yes: :(
  • Options
    Yep, been there Pepsi. Sort of been there recently, but just had to accept that she wasn't interested in me, and that there was nothing I could do or say that would change her mind.
    I would never mess with her mind, never mess her about, never play mind games, never cheat, and never lie. But if I ever tried to tell her that, then I'd probably seem like even more of a freak than I do already. If she was interested, then surely she would've at least given some sort of indication by now. Yes, I did tell her I liked her a lot, and would like to go out with her, but was politely turned down.
    Anyway. I sort of got over it recently when going away for a few days and having a good time with some friends (at least until I caught a bout of stinking flu). Just being away from the usual people and surroundings, and being in a much friendlier town where my chatting up attempts weren't being rebuffed so readily, made me realise that it's just the way this city is,a nd how rude it is, and that it's just the way people are here - ie rude. Nothing to do with me (well, not much). :) So, as perfect, and as totally adorable as that girl is, she isn't interested, and I've got to move on. Ooops, I'm waffling. Now, what was my point? Ah, well it's just a case of finding your own way of dealing with it, and moving on. There's always hope, but don't rely on that!

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. It's a nightmare.
  • Options
    Try having them say they love you then suddenly take that so called love away.