Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

*££*Attract-ability*££*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Question for the ladies:

Would you go out with a guy solely for his money?Based on a normal guy not some old, fat & ugly rich guy:D

Question for the blokes:

Have you ever been used by a woman just for your money?

.:Crispy:.

Comments

• Options
    I wouldnt go out with someone purely for thier money :no: meh, what type'a girl dya think i am :p
  • Options
    after careful thought i have decided that what i wrote before is complete bollocks (oh god i'm turning english :nervous: )

I would go out with a guy just for his money. Not nice, but true. I've been fucked over too many times now to care.
  • Options
    I know someone who would, shes my lodger. To get on her date-ability list they have to be rich, good looking and have great teeth.

But me i just go for a nie guy, good looks and a big cock:lol:
  • Options
    No. :no:

Money is nice... and can make a guy more attractive... but it's not enough!
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day

i agree. money isnt enough to make me fancy someone, but it can help... ;)
  • Options
    Not just for his money no. Looks maybe, but not just money :p It'd be an added bonus if he was goodlooking and rich though ;)
  • Options
    Rich men make me feel insecure because of my own poor background. So no.
  • Options
    Meh, I do alright and I'm broke! Wouldn't make any difference for me is the chickadee was rich or poor, cos that isn't the thing that attracts you to them in the first place. Well it shouldn't anyway. If it does you're a bad bad person and must be punished:yes:
  • Options
    All of you so far have said no, you wouldn't. But I don't believe thats the truth. Either lying is going on, or the people that would go for that refuse to post. :p

Honestly, right now, money has no meaning to me in dating. However, when I am older and money is a more important issue, I would date for money. Am I selfish and superficial? Maybe, quite possibly. At least I'm truthfull. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a broke bastard that can't even afford a phone bill so he has to gouge money off of me.

and edit because I did not read it properly... souly for money, then no if he's an asshole and ugly enough to wear a paper bag over his head, then really, whats the point... :p unless of course hes willing to pay my parking tickets and keep my fridge stocked, can't refuse that :thumb:
  • Options
    *deleted image
  • Options
    I wouldn't go out with someone just for money. In fact, I really don't care about money.

im going insane because people keep being different genders to what i thought they were :(
  • Options
    nah, i never let boyfriends pay for anything, unless they randomly buy me presents, then i cant help it!
  • Options
    Re: *££*Attract-ability*££*
    Originally posted by Crispy

Have you ever been used by a woman just for your money?

Lmao. Given the target audience of thesite, don't you think that's a bit of a pointless question? You should first ask who here has enough money to be fucked over for it. :p
  • Options
    it can definitly make a bloke more attractive. there's a lad i know who is loaded and hes an alright looker but not normally my type. anyway when i found out he was rich it made him so much more attractive! he was being very flirty with me andkissing my hands n stuff. but then i overcame my shallowness when i started to think about sex with him n realised i wouldnt want to.

so i wouldnt go out with someone solely for money, but it definitely gives them the edge.
  • Options
    God. You would expect a person with money to spend it on you anyway? That's a bit self-indulgent... I would never expect any partner (with money or not) to spend anything on me. If it's a relationship then it should be equal, and doing stuff both of you can afford, not one shelling out for the other. Yes, occasional presents are nice, but they shouldn't be markers of financial security, rather markers of affection and love or whatever...
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    God. You would expect a person with money to spend it on you anyway? That's a bit self-indulgent... I would never expect any partner (with money or not) to spend anything on me.

hardly. my last boyfriend had a well-paid job whilst i was student with FA money. he loved spending money on me and always wanted to take me out for dinner etc. of course i would pay for or go halves sometimes but not all the time because i couldnt afford it.
  • Options
    Money is a bonus but not something that effects whether i fancy someone. Okay fair enough, being able to go out with someone and not having to worry about them being skint or borrowing money is bound to make things easier but even when i was dating someone who was doing pretty well cash wise i didn't expect him to pay. I'll always go halves as i feel it's bad manners to rely on others to pay your way.

Anyway you can't always tell who has money. One of my friends is 42, owns a bmw convertible, his own house and livery stables and has women falling at his feet because of his money. Thing is though for all his material showing off, he's 80k in debt. Go figure, appearances are deceiving.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carolina
    he's 80k in debt.
    :eek: omg
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day

It'd be an added bonus if he was goodlooking and rich though

Need i say anymore?