Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What Would You Do/Say : Q2

If you discovered your parents were like into really kinky sex?

Like if you suddenly discovered they were swingers, and held messy orgys in your bedroom when you were out with your mates? Or something like that!

I'd quite literally die :yes:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

why all the funny q's Lacy?
  • Options
    what would you expect me to do?

i'm hardly off to abandon them!:eek2:
  • Options
    So what, it's up to them what they want to do in their own time. Yep, it's always weird to think of your parents as being sexual beings, and having sex, but they obviously have sex, and will continue to have sex, so you'e just got to get used to the idea and live with it. And if it's kinky sex, then why not.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Parents do have sex!Wouldn't bother me. Wouldn't want to know any detail, but different stroke for different folk! Whatever makes you tick :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by dIScO DiVA
    Parents do have sex!

mine don't. They only did it 3 times and it was only for the sake of procreation.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    mine don't. They only did it 3 times and it was only for the sake of procreation.

Oh!
  • Options
    It's their choice, but i wouldn't want to know any details or anything.
  • Options
    i know all about my mum......right kinky cow she is..... leather, pvc... riding crop.. handcuffs..... the whole domanatrix shit, wouldn't say it looking at her mind...

and the cheeky cow told me my ex gfd was far to loud when she stayed over the other week... she said i must have been doing something right :eek2:
  • Options
    lol, my rents are into kinly sex, i found there cuffs and shit. but as long as they do it when i dnt know thats fine by me
  • Options
    sometimes it is nice when parents are open about sex but i think certain things would be too much info!
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    since when are cuffs kinky? :eek2:

Well its not "the norm" for your kids to know you tie eachother up.....
    They dnt know i know.

But they kinda guessed that me and my other sisters are into that stuff too, cos we have our silk scarffs on the corners of our bed posts. and i have handcuffs on my wall
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    since when are cuffs kinky? :eek2:

When your parents use them :eek2: No wait, that's just sick! :yuck:

You just don't need to know this kinda thing about your folks, if I found out that mine were like that'd I'd leave home!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    You just don't need to know this kinda thing about your folks, if I found out that mine were like that'd I'd leave home!
    What was that noise? Was that the noise of Faith's parents returning from a shopping trip at Ann Summers, with a bag jangling full of all sorts of chains, cuffs, collars? If they read this, that shopping trip will be imminent! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    What was that noise? Was that the noise of Faith's parents returning from a shopping trip at Ann Summers, with a bag jangling full of all sorts of chains, cuffs, collars?

'fraid not you scary man, they're on t'other side of the world at the moment :p
  • Options
    eerrrrrrrrrrr yak. id freak and leave home.lol.
  • Options
    Its not as if i told you details, hell i dnt even wanna know the details!
  • Options
    ew-I'd feel very uncomfortable. My parents don't do it. Fullstop. No never no-well twice but thats it.

I felt really awkward on hol with my mates family as I heard her rents at it. Ewwwwww!
  • Options
    nope my rents never have and never will have sex, im a test tube baby!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo

I felt really awkward on hol with my mates family as I heard her rents at it. Ewwwwww!

*thinks of kevin and perry the movie* lol.
  • Options
    'fraid not you scary man, they're on t'other side of the world at the moment :p
    Ah, but what are they doing on the other side of the world? Having rampant sex no doubt! Maybe partaking in the odd orgy, or swinging party. Bondage sessions. Kinky dungeon scenes, etc. How do you know what they're up to? And they still might stop off at a duty free Anne Summers shop on the way home, bringing all manner of "novelty" items home with them. You'll be terrified to open any prezzie they bring in case it's a mis-wrapped vibrator, or peephole bra! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Ah, but what are they doing on the other side of the world? Having rampant sex no doubt! Maybe partaking in the odd orgy, or swinging party. Bondage sessions. Kinky dungeon scenes, etc. How do you know what they're up to? And they still might stop off at a duty free Anne Summers shop on the way home, bringing all manner of "novelty" items home with them. You'll be terrified to open any prezzie they bring in case it's a mis-wrapped vibrator, or peephole bra! :D

:eek2: They've gone to Disney Land!

you scare me!
  • Options
    :eek2: They've gone to Disney Land!
    you scare me!
    Ah, that's what they told you, but where did they really go, and what are they really up to? Eh? :D

I mean, they could be having filthy pervy sex at a swining party, with everybody wearing Disney characters masks! Your Mum in a Minnie Mouse mask, being spit-roasted by Goofy and Donald Duck! Now something like that is a scary thought. :D Can you imagine the noise if they're also in character? :eek2:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and also:eek2:
  • Options
    I mean, they could be having filthy pervy sex at a swining party, with everybody wearing Disney characters masks! Your Mum in a Minnie Mouse mask, being spit-roasted by Goofy and Donald Duck!

I think this is a genuine possibility. We all know Goofy is hung like a horse - What mum could resist? There is mum getting nailed by the "uhuh uhuh" monster whilst your Dads true gay self is coming to fruition as he gets seen to by Chip and Dale.

Sorry if this is upsetting to hear Faith, but its the truth, and I am available to comfort you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Sorry if this is upsetting to hear Faith, but its the truth

It really does scare me at how perverted some of you can be. Parents + sex just isn't funny! :eek2:
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    and I am available to comfort you.

Nooo thankyou, i'd be far too scared! :p
  • Options
    Mine do. But they're divorced, so not with each other. My mum and I had a chat about how our sex lives were the other day. My dad and I dont talk about it but I know he does-ive heard him. And ive seen condom wrappers in the bin when he's told me to empty the rubbish out for the bin men. Im not freaked out, as long as they dont tell me details.