Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

advice needed panicking!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just need a little reassurance and advice plz
im on the femodette pill and was told its important to take it the same time every night or it can decrease the effectiveness, tongiht and the other night i took it at the rong times and took it a few hours l8 but still not at the same time! ive also recently had unprotected sex(no condom) with my b/f (yes i know im stupid) and also i had a "period" whilst i was only on week 2 of the pill pack.
will i come on my period during the break? and what are the chances of pregnancy?

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm, i dont really know much bout Femodette, i think the odds of u being pregnant are slim. Wait until your break and see if you come on your period, you cant really do much before that. Hope tis ok.
  • Options
    Perhaps you should consult your doctor.
  • Options
    hmm wel i had same sorta thing happen to me v recently and worried most of the month til i did a test and later that day came on. I'd beent o the family plannin but they sed I cudn't do a test til my period was due.
  • Options
    For the pil to be most effective you need to take it as directed, however you really should get some expert advice on this. If you can't get to your doctor, try either of the following helpines:

Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023

Family Planning Association
    Information service on family planning and all aspects of sexual health.
    Helpline: 0845 3101334
    www.fpa.org.uk

:)
  • Options
    im trying to get my mum to take me to the doctors if my period dont come but my mum said im worrying over nothing but the thing is she doesnt know ive been having sex without using a condom all the time
  • Options
    Originally posted by PRETTYgreenEYES
    thing is she doesnt know ive been having sex without using a condom all the time

well tell her then :rolleyes: