Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've never had an orgasm :( even if my boyfriend is playing with me or we're having sex. I do get really turned on though but i haven't gone the full way, any help please?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    2 words - oral sex. ;)
  • Options
    Oral definitely. Have a play with yourself and try to find your G-spot, when you do you can point him in the right direction. It's very rare i have an orgasm from the actual sex, it's the working on the kissing, tongue, touch etc that gets me going!
  • Options
    OR

You could try rubbing around your clitoris for a few minutes.
  • Options
    Buy a vib!! Canne go wrong:p
  • Options
    Im the same, id got with the vibrator advice!
  • Options
    Buy a vib although don't use it too oftem ;), experiment yourself what makes you cum, then you can guide your b/f. Oh and don't listenm to the oral sex thing...it works for some girls not others and it takes far more relaxing to let a guy make ya come that way anyway.
  • Options
    Lil-Miss - Believe me, if your guy knows what he's doing (re oral) then you will have as many orgasms as you like.

My girly hadn't had one before we got together but now she has at least one through oral every night. Plus it makes penitrative sex afterwards much better ;)
  • Options
    oral makes me close but i get to a point where I have to make him stop coz i can't take the sensation anymore and i know i shouldnt do that.
  • Options
    He's probably being a bit too full-on with the clitoris; get him to use his tongue a bit lighter some of the time/all of the time or get him to use his tongue just slightly off the clit, so he still catches it but it's not directly on it, if you see what I mean!

Keep practising though until you get it and try not to think so much about the orgasm too - obviously the more you think/worry about it the less chance you will actually orgasm.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    oral makes me close but i get to a point where I have to make him stop coz i can't take the sensation anymore and i know i shouldnt do that.

I know what you mean by that. If you're being stimulated for a while and you're not orgasming it can get too intense. You're right to stop. What you could try doing is taking little breaks or varying it. Like he could spend two minutes using his fingers, stop for 20 seconds, then use his tongue. Just an idea.
  • Options
    Yeah i get what you mean AndyW and hunnypot I think I might try out your idea and see if it helps at all.
  • Options
    Sit on the washing machine during the spin cycles ....
  • Options
    quote:

im the same :( not when someone's doing it to me, when im doing it to myself :confused: pisses me off
  • Options
    Happens to me like that sometimes too but mainly when my boyfriend does it.
  • Options
    Use some lube & rub just to the left of your clit and just vary the movement/pressure until you're comfortable. Do it yourself when you're alone then try it with your boyfriend.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by Chris MS
    Use some lube & rub just to the left of your clit and just vary the movement/pressure until you're comfortable. Do it yourself when you're alone then try it with your boyfriend.

It varies which side of a females clit is most sensative...I'm a righty :p
  • Options
    I didn't know that, learn something new everyday :D
  • Options
    I'm a lefty! but yea does he start going faster when he thinks your close, try getting him to slow down a bit, take his time. its not a race sweetie.
  • Options
    Re: Problem
    I've never had an orgasm :( even if my boyfriend is playing with me or we're having sex. I do get really turned on though but i haven't gone the full way, any help please?:confused:

I can't believe no-one offered their services! Thats how it used to work round here - Clit Hanging. I'm feeling randy today so I'll offer the use of my tongue, mouth, clit sucking skills to get your orgasmic cycle flowing. Your boyfriend will thank me in the long run.
  • Options
    lol thanks :lol:
  • Options
    This is quite interesting. I've never given much thought to whether girls are lefties, or righties, when it comes to clit rubbing. :)
    I shall be pondering this intimate question for most of the night, if not the whole weekend, now. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    lol and spose you'll be asking every girl you meet if shes a lefty or a righty.
  • Options
    I've never had an orgasm either. It didn't used to really bother me as I've always enjoyed sex anyway but lately it has kind of irritated me as I never quite feel satisfied and want to carry on when my boyfriend has finished.

I think the closest I came to one was with an ex during oral sex, but my current boyfriend won't give oral sex, but is perfectly willing to accept it, the selfish bastard :mad: He did say he would try it if I help teach him but I prefer someone who's experienced in it y'know?

I know whenever people say they haven't orgasmed everyone says 'try it on your own and see what turns you on blah blah blah' but seriously masturbating does nothing for me and doesn't turn half as much as when I'm with a guy.

I'm kind of stuck in a rut now and don't know what to do. I think it must be a little annoying for my boyfriend, we have talked about it and he's really considerate and wants to try anything but I feel kind of bad because most girls seem to come pretty easily?! I dunno, I must be weird :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pink Soda

I'm kind of stuck in a rut now and don't know what to do. I think it must be a little annoying for my boyfriend, we have talked about it and he's really considerate and wants to try anything but I feel kind of bad because most girls seem to come pretty easily?! I dunno, I must be weird :confused:

A lot of girls never have an orgasm in their life. Don't worry about it, but i can imagine how annoying it must be. Have you tried vibrators?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    A lot of girls never have an orgasm in their life.

:eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pink Soda
    everyone says 'try it on your own and see what turns you on blah blah blah' but seriously masturbating does nothing for me and doesn't turn half as much as when I'm with a guy.
    Well, what about masturbating infront of your boyfriend? That might do the trick. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I've never had an orgasm either. It didn't used to really bother me as I've always enjoyed sex anyway but lately it has kind of irritated me as I never quite feel satisfied and want to carry on when my boyfriend has finished.

Thats exactly like me.
    I know whenever people say they haven't orgasmed everyone says 'try it on your own and see what turns you on blah blah blah' but seriously masturbating does nothing for me and doesn't turn half as much as when I'm with a guy.

and that's the same with me too, believe me your not alone.
  • Options
    lol and spose you'll be asking every girl you meet if shes a lefty or a righty.
    Oh, I certainly shall be. :D I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    lol great :lol: