Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lonely...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i have a few close friends i hang about with..i get out as often as i can....yet i still feel lonely..like no one cares or worrys and it wouldnt matter if i disapear....i dunno whats going on with me..i feel like no ones there for me..and yet..its doesnt feel new..its spinning in my head..what can i do about it...?????

Comments

• Options
    Re: lonely...
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Ok i have a few close friends i hang about with..i get out as often as i can....yet i still feel lonely..like no one cares or worrys and it wouldnt matter if i disapear....i dunno whats going on with me..i feel like no ones there for me..and yet..its doesnt feel new..its spinning in my head..what can i do about it...?????

I feel the same myself, but in my case its mostly true. Whatever, you do don't blame yourself, just as some people never find the right person to spend your life with, sometimes you never find the intensity of friendship that you would really like.
  • Options
    Re: Re: lonely...
    Originally posted by leeseylicious
    I feel the same myself, but in my case its mostly true. Whatever, you do don't blame yourself, just as some people never find the right person to spend your life with, sometimes you never find the intensity of friendship that you would really like.

it is my fault..i messed my whole life up..nothing goes right..everyone hates me..its true..i feel such a failiure..
  • Options
    Ok, stop it now!

Im 21 and Iv had to put up with disasterious friendships and shit from people for no apparent reason and recently after a great deal of soul searching I've come to the conclusion that you just have to live your life for yourself.#

You have close mates you say, i assume that they are the type who you could turn to if something REALLY horrible happened, believe me that's all you need.

I would be willing to discuss this with you further on this post if u think i could help!
  • Options
    Ok, stop it now!

Im 21 and Iv had to put up with disasterious friendships and shit from people for no apparent reason and recently after a great deal of soul searching I've come to the conclusion that you just have to live your life for yourself.#

You have close mates you say, i assume that they are the type who you could turn to if something REALLY horrible happened, believe me that's all you need.

I would be willing to discuss this with you further on this post if u think i could help!

thank you..my close friend i cant spk to about major stuff..i have to bottle that up..i have many secrets with eat me up.. but im so lonely..no one cares and i cant help but feel it is my fault..

thank you for your help hun..
  • Options
    Anytime sweetie, like i said its stuff iv only come to terms with lately and it helps to impart some supposed knowledge.

Just remember you're not a freak even though you may sometimes feel it, sometimes we're just dealt unlucky cards in life it how we handle them thats important
  • Options
    Anytime sweetie, like i said its stuff iv only come to terms with lately and it helps to impart some supposed knowledge.

Just remember you're not a freak even though you may sometimes feel it, sometimes we're just dealt unlucky cards in life it how we handle them thats important

I had..bad cards..lots of em..i wish i could be happy..i feel like everyones failed me..even my God..i pray so much..yet he never arnswers... Why is no one there..to hold me...to confert me..why do i cry myself to sleep everynight..why can no one..talk to me when i need it..for example i asked my SOCALLED best friend to ring me when i was down..they said "no...i cant be assed..." why kind of friend says that :( :crying: :( im such a failiure..a ugly..dumb freak of a failiure...
  • Options
    believe me, in time it gets better - just wait, you learn to deal with stuff and prioritise more.

sounds patronising but its true
  • Options
    believe me, in time it gets better - just wait, you learn to deal with stuff and prioritise more.

sounds patronising but its true

Mmm thanks but i dunno...i feel so lonely yes it may get better but i dunno if i can hang in there..
  • Options
    yer i used to be lonely. and to be honest, not much changes. it's not like you suddenly meet hundreds of people who love you and adore you. oh dear god no!

I changed my outlook. I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself - this seriously gets on people's nerves. If someone is happy they come to you with this awe of depression and get sad. So next time they avoid you. In the end they just get pissed off with you. You personally have experienced this frustration on thesite have you not?

So basically, you have to change your outlook. No easy way to do it either. The only motivation I had was how good things could be if I made them for myself.

In the end I did it. Now I've got the same amount of friends, the same amount of attention, the same amount of love. But I appreciate it far more. And that's what it comes down to, appreciation.

If you appreciate your friends in time they will give you more love and attention. And if you don't think you have any friends then start a club. That's what I was told to do. And I was about to but was ill this week heh :blush:

But going next week :) and I've already met and get along with well 4 people who go! (without going myself!)

It's weird! You need to have an addictive personality... like the lovely person mentioned in my sig.
  • Options
    You just need to relax

I've maybe kinda sorta..... been where you are (I think :chin: )

It does changes! You meet new people etc. Some become close friends. Others become drinking buddies, shag partners or just drift away out of your life.

Its amazing how life never stay still, everything always changes. Sometimes for the better & other times for the worse (like it is with me at the mo, but it wont last!!:o )

So just take some small comfort in the fact that it will change and you wont be lonely forever. I think most people get to tastes the fruits of relationship and love at least once in their lives and manage to hold down one true friendship!

You may think yourself isolated at present but that is through your own doing. Perhaps you’re your own worse enemy. Like TheShyBoyInTheCorner said, you are finding out on this site that not may people like attention seekers who crave everyone to feel sorry for them and need to be reassured all the time. Take some pride in your self and work on improving how you feel about yourself. Then you wont be so sad and people will become draw to your confidence and be interested in you.
  • Options
    awww *huggles* huni. xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    awww *huggles* huni. xxx

*huggles back*

not that i deserve huggles anyway..:)but thanks..

thanks guys...Glad to know i aint lost all hope..although i sometimes feel it..im destined to be lonely..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    thanks guys...Glad to know i aint lost all hope..although i sometimes feel it..im destined to be lonely..

You make your own destiny...
  • Options
    Well tonight was good..for once i didnt feel like the person sitting in the corner..although acording to zella..i seemed shy..as i put my hand up to my face alot..i wasnt as shy as i can be..but for once i felt welcome..:)
  • Options
    aww hang in there! it will get better im sure! *hugs!*

i send you lots o love! :)