Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

what ya reckon?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wanted another opinon. Theres this bloke who i really like, been out with him a couple of times now. Was out on Tuesday with him and stayed at his. think he likes me. I want to see him on saturday night, do you reckon i should phone him?? He isn't into girlfriends and i don't want to seem like i'm coming on too strong. Would you phone? My view is if you don't ask you don't get, but i don't want to put him off. Fine lines

Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: what ya reckon?
    Originally posted by dIScO DiVA
    Just wanted another opinon. Theres this bloke who i really like, been out with him a couple of times now. Was out on Tuesday with him and stayed at his. think he likes me. I want to see him on saturday night, do you reckon i should phone him?? He isn't into girlfriends and i don't want to seem like i'm coming on too strong. Would you phone? My view is if you don't ask you don't get, but i don't want to put him off. Fine lines

Thanks

:lol:

Yes, phone him. He tells you to fuck off - it's not the end of the world. And there's plenty more fish and all that. Don't and you'll regret it.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=88 :blush:
    don't call. if he's interested he'll call you. but if he only wanted sex and not a girlfriend and you slept with him then i doubt he'll bother to call.
    Wasn't sure where to post it.

I don't want a relationship with him just a bit of fun.

Cheers
    Yeah it is just sex really. and just to enjoy a bit of male company. Came out of a very violent relationship 6 months ago, not ready to commit to anything just yet
    Re: Re: what ya reckon?
    Originally posted by BritJames
    ya know there's a relationship forum yeh?

[/QUOTE

does it make that much of a difference, is it that big a deal?
    I take all opinions on board.

It will take me a long time to fall for anybody again, i just enjoy his company. And not forgetting to mention the sex is good.
    Re: Re: Re: what ya reckon?
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    Originally posted by BritJames
    ya know there's a relationship forum yeh?

[/QUOTE

does it make that much of a difference, is it that big a deal?

You may say that if you have a little cut on your arm.But what if that cut gets infected. And what if the next thing you know some bloke's stabbed you in the cheek with a big needle. But it's ok...you're drifting to sleep. Happy.

But where the fuck is my arm!?

I'd call that a big deal!
    Re: Re: Re: Re: what ya reckon?
    Originally posted by z0ma
    You may say that if you have a little cut on your arm.But what if that cut gets infected. And what if the next thing you know some bloke's stabbed you in the cheek with a big needle. But it's ok...you're drifting to sleep. Happy.

But where the fuck is my arm!?

I'd call that a big deal!

you have so taken me the wrong way. i meant that was it a big deal that she hadnt posted this in the relationships formum. read more carefully!
    If your only after male company and the sex then phone him.

why not one would say?
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what ya reckon?
    you have so taken me the wrong way. i meant that was it a big deal that she hadnt posted this in the relationships formum. read more carefully!

No, I think I see where he is coming from. If more new people see that they can post relationship problems in here, they will do so, and it will get worse.

That, or he's wasted.
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what ya reckon?

What the sheeeet.

No, YOU listen more carefully. How can I take 'does it make that much of a difference, is it that big a deal?' the wrong way!? Please explain how there is more than one meaning.

Wise up, and as they say, listen to the doc lady. :D
    Well in the end i didn't have to phoen him, he phoned me. Asked if i fancied a quiet one with him. But, unfortunately my friend from London decided to come up last minute Saturday morning, we went out and got mullered in Manchester. Bugger!
    I feel more complete knowing that :/
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what ya reckon?
    What the sheeeet.

No, YOU listen more carefully. How can I take 'does it make that much of a difference, is it that big a deal?' the wrong way!? Please explain how there is more than one meaning.

Wise up, and as they say, listen to the doc lady. :D

firstly dont be so agressive and secondly i was refering to the fact that someone mentioned that she hadnt posted this in the relationships forum, i wasnt refering to the scars !
    Well as this is a chat room and i asked for advice i just thought i would post what happened, just like many others do. Sacarsm fecks me right off!
    Sacarsm fecks me right off!

Aww does it really? That's nice isn't it. :p

And wee wuman: I was only messing about, wasn't being aggressive. But...what scars!? :confused:
    Well as this is a chat room and i asked for advice i just thought i would post what happened, just like many others do. Sacarsm fecks me right off!

I think you'll find this is a message board, not a chatroom. Do you see anyone saying a/s/l around here? do you see anybody asking for cyber?

do you see?
    But...what scars!? :confused:

The scars on ur arm from the cut that got infected... :rolleyes:

:p
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    The scars on ur arm from the cut that got infected... :rolleyes:

:p

Oh I see, makes sense now. :p

But re-read, there are no scars, for - they amputated my arm! :crazyeyes
    Aww does it really? That's nice isn't it. :p

And wee wuman: I was only messing about, wasn't being aggressive. But...what scars!? :confused:
    It really really is.