Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bum lovin.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Love it or loathe it??

Personally i love it, when i'm in the mood for it :D

Comments

• Options
    But does anyone get the feeling they need a number 2 when it first goes in?? Bit crude sorry
  • Options
    Erm its not very often that we do it, but when we do were both well up for it :naughty:
  • Options
    never done it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*
    In fact i think i need Mr Wobble, you are a genius at the physics behind the whole thing ;)

It bloody (literally!!!!) hurts!:p

Once you've got the first couple of times outta the way it becomes a nice pain :naughty::naughty:
  • Options

It bloody (literally!!!!) hurts!:p

U can say that again, but u either get used to it, or the pain, one of the two, then its alrite!! :blush:
  • Options
    Love it....although it hurt last night :naughty: shows how long it is since...although prob should have tried warming up first :o
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    although prob should have tried warming up first :o

always a good idea
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    always a good idea

Well 2 hours earlier we had done. ..., just... Ok I'll shut up before I say too much. :o
  • Options
    In fact i think i need Mr Wobble, you are a genius at the physics behind the whole thing ;)
    Oooo, well, thank you for the offer, I'll grab the KY and be on my way then! Oh, you just meant the description of "how to". Well, I could copy and paste it again, but everybody seems to go "Ewwww! Too much detail." whenever I have in the past. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    but everybody seems to go "Ewwww! Too much detail." whenever I have in the past. :(

awww!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

but everybody seems to go "Ewwww! Too much detail." whenever I have in the past. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

Not everyone ;)
  • Options
    I've mentioned wanting to try anal with my gf but she regards it as 'dirty'. I understand it's ok if you make sure you're clean but for those that have tried it, what exactly do you do to make sure you're clean? Without trying to be too much of a perv (though I am) please be specific. I quite fancy trying something new with her next weekend :naughty:

*calls out for Mr Wobble*
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Philosopher
    *calls out for Mr Wobble*
    Hello there! Your main question was about ensuring cleanliness. I assume you mean avoiding poo stuck on your knob. If she's had a poo a few hours before, then a shower/bath, then there shouldn't be much, if any, mess. Maybe the odd small hint of brown at worst. If you want to really be sure, then enemas are the main way to go, but it might be hard enough to get her in the mood for anal sex, let alone having her bum filled with warm water (that she must empty out obviously) several times first.

Anyway, you asked for advice, and you're not the only one. So, by popular demand (by those with a strong stomach), here's my description of what works form ex'es and myself...

The best advice I can give, after all the obvious "relax" "use lube" etc advice is...
    Relax first. Then have him start to gently ease in to you, but very slowly. You actually have two sphincters (read this on a site regarding fart analysis and how they used the probe to collect the gasses - apparently the probe was shaped to lodge itself between the two sphincters). The first one is the easy one to open (bum hole). The best thing is to have him stop as soon as he's in that far, and let you relax again, easing off a little bit with the pressure if this helps.
    Now, when you feel ready, have him ease the pressure on very gently, relax, and (this is a key bit to it) push out as if you're having a lovely big poo! Now, that sounds disgusting to some people, and some worry about having an accident. However, if you've been to the loo recently, there won't be anything there, and nothing is going to come out as something (ie his cock) is in the way, and going in. That pushing should relax you even further, but he must still take it very very slowly, pausing and giving you time to rest and relax, and easing the pressure off if necessary.
    That final bit of the stretching of the main sphincter is what usually causes pain, so that has to be taken carefully. Once he's in, don't let him start banging away, or going in all the way. He has to give your bum time to get used to it, and become relaxed enough.
    During him entering you, keep relaxed, and pushing out. Concentrate on pushing, and don't suddenly clench. That will hurt.
    Just getting in can take five, or more minutes, and it may take another five minutes to become relaxed enough for anything but the gentlest of movements to be painless.

Now, this is assuming he's the one in control, in which case he must rely on signals from you about when he should push, stop, ease off. Agree on the signals before. Warn him that if he doesn't stick to them, and hurts you, then it will be the last time he gets to take you up the arse! That should stop him being over enthusiastic.
    If you're the one in control (on top), then you will find it harder to relax as your leg and buttock muscles will be tensed, but at least you will be in control.

Damn, this makes me sound like some sort of anal expert! lol But it's just what I've found works, and doesn't cause too much discomfort. And, more importantly, means I get to enjoy a bit more anal sex than I may do otherwise. Mmmm, I love that bit when the main sphincter finally relaxes enough, and I slide in a couple of inches. Ooo, that grip!

Happy now? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)