Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drugs are best when you know what's up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just came to this forum and read the drug of choice thread and a couple others, and I was shocked at the lack of knowledge most posters have about drugs. You guys should really be more educated about the drugs you do. And I'm not saying this from an anti-drug point of view; I've pretty much seen and done it all and it's really fun (by the way, my drug of choice is probably mushrooms). But if you don't know you're sh*t, it can be really dangerous. So I thought I'd make some comments based on what I read in this forum. I hope I don't sound too preachy, I just want everybody to have a safe and enriching drug experience.

first of all, someone said that weed is okay to smoke everyday. It's not as simple as that. I love getting stoned, and have smoked it everyday for almost 3 years, up until a few months ago when I cut down (from circumstance more than choice, but all for the better regardless). That being said, everyday smoking has tons of drawbacks. One, it can be psychologically addictive, just like any drug can, just like eating can be addictive, just like f*cking can be addictive. Also, it's probably carcinogenic, but the science still isnt completely nailed down on that one yet. We probably all know about the whole motivation thing; regular pot smoking makes you lazy, so if you're already super lazy, pot smoking ain't gonna help. THC does tons of other weird shit to your brain and body, but if you want to know all that, read a book. But all health issues aside, the more often you smoke, the less enjoyable it is. Remember when you first started smoking and even a bowl of schwag kept you stoned for three hours? Now it probably only lasts 30 minutes. So play it smart if you want to maximize your high and smoke on a more limited basis. Of course everyone is different, so you have to find your pattern.

Well that was the bulk of what I had to say. Besides heroine, there's not many drugs that I think you should never do, but keep in mind to take it etremely cautios with pretty much anything beyond weed. don't become a cokehead, an acid freak, ex freek etc. so if you're gonna do a new drug, just do your homework. research that sh*t from responsible sources... then find your dealer and enjoy.

oh, and one more thing: regardless how much you love drugs, realize that at some point in your life you will have to cut that sh*t out. I mean, come one, how many senior citizens do you see tripping their balls off?

Comments

• Options
    What's your point mate? people like to smoke weed everyday and most people do other drugs in moderation, i don't smoke weed everyday all the time,a few days i would go smoking it for a few days in a row then stop for a while then smoke again, i just smoke whenever i feel like it.

Since i started smoking i was going to try e's, i done abit of research and then didn't do them and don't want to do them now, just don't appeal to me really.

Then with truffles and salvia i looked a bit into them and done them, they were a success, well not the salvia, i didn't trip as such on it.

With speed though,one night we were just out and someone offered and it just happened.

So with whatever drugs i feel like i want to try in the future i will research on them but at the moment i have no real other plans to try any other drug that i don't have a small knowledge on.

With pot smoking though, some can smoke it and get on with their everyday life and dosen't affect them but there are others who smoke it and makes them even more lazy than usual, that's the person, not the pot.

well mroll, he's not a senior citizen just yet, but he's still smoking and drinking.
  • Options
    Re: Drugs are best when you know what's up
    Originally posted by TrendyDick
    I just came to this forum and read the drug of choice thread and a couple others, and I was shocked at the lack of knowledge most posters have about drugs. You guys should really be more educated about the drugs you do. And I'm not saying this from an anti-drug point of view; I've pretty much seen and done it all and it's really fun (by the way, my drug of choice is probably mushrooms). But if you don't know you're sh*t, it can be really dangerous. So I thought I'd make some comments based on what I read in this forum. I hope I don't sound too preachy, I just want everybody to have a safe and enriching drug experience.

first of all, someone said that weed is okay to smoke everyday. It's not as simple as that. I love getting stoned, and have smoked it everyday for almost 3 years, up until a few months ago when I cut down (from circumstance more than choice, but all for the better regardless). That being said, everyday smoking has tons of drawbacks. One, it can be psychologically addictive, just like any drug can, just like eating can be addictive, just like f*cking can be addictive. Also, it's probably carcinogenic, but the science still isnt completely nailed down on that one yet. We probably all know about the whole motivation thing; regular pot smoking makes you lazy, so if you're already super lazy, pot smoking ain't gonna help. THC does tons of other weird shit to your brain and body, but if you want to know all that, read a book. But all health issues aside, the more often you smoke, the less enjoyable it is. Remember when you first started smoking and even a bowl of schwag kept you stoned for three hours? Now it probably only lasts 30 minutes. So play it smart if you want to maximize your high and smoke on a more limited basis. Of course everyone is different, so you have to find your pattern.

Well that was the bulk of what I had to say. Besides heroine, there's not many drugs that I think you should never do, but keep in mind to take it etremely cautios with pretty much anything beyond weed. don't become a cokehead, an acid freak, ex freek etc. so if you're gonna do a new drug, just do your homework. research that sh*t from responsible sources... then find your dealer and enjoy.

oh, and one more thing: regardless how much you love drugs, realize that at some point in your life you will have to cut that sh*t out. I mean, come one, how many senior citizens do you see tripping their balls off?
    WOW! ...all this bad knowledge you discovered on here ...where, which and what exactly cos you didn't say after all that.
  • Options
    by the way ...up is high ...down is low.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by TrendyDick
    Besides heroine,

Hey Mr KnowItAll - here's something you didn't know

...a heroine is a female hero. Heroin is an opiate. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Re: Re: Drugs are best when you know what's up
    Originally posted by Skive
    Hey Mr KnowItAll - here's something you didn't know

...a heroine is a female hero. Heroin is an opiate. :D
    and i have been addicted to both mistresses!
  • Options
    Its always nice to hear someone talking about the risks of drug use and extolling the vitues of knowledge. But I do find it a little odd that you have read all the way through a few posts, say that we "dont know sh*t" and then tell us not to smoke pot everyday.

There are people on here who do stupid things, but insted of talking down to us like we're children or something, perhaps a better approach would be to advise us.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Being a newbie, perhaps you wouldn't have had a chance to work out what this board is all about, TrendyDick. We attempt to provide information for those who are interested in or take drugs, to minimise the harm they might do to themselves.

Part of this is allowing people to ask any question they like or share any experience they have had- mad, bad, stupid or educational - so that we all learn by others experiences or mistakes.

You seem to have good intentions, but by coming in here and making sweeping judgements you aren't contributing to the process. You may want to keep that in mind next time you post?
  • Options
    don't be shy we won't bite. snarl a little yes but we won't bite ...honest.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    don't be shy we won't bite. snarl a little yes but we won't bite ...honest.

You think I'm being a bit snarly Mr Roll? :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    Being a newbie, perhaps you wouldn't have had a chance to work out what this board is all about, TrendyDick. We attempt to provide information for those who are interested in or take drugs, to minimise the harm they might do to themselves.

Part of this is allowing people to ask any question they like or share any experience they have had- mad, bad, stupid or educational - so that we all learn by others experiences or mistakes.

You seem to have good intentions, but by coming in here and making sweeping judgements you aren't contributing to the process. You may want to keep that in mind next time you post?

Very, very well said.
  • Options

*clap clap*

:p
  • Options
    You think I'm being a bit snarly Mr Roll? :eek2:
    no ya puddin' ...me!
    and welcome to the assylum err ...whatever your name was ...is. stick around nate.
  • Options
    90.gif

you look very small from up here ...
  • Options

question,
  • Options
    well i've done most pills powders and potions to excess but just smoke a weed now. and of course a little alcohol. quite well balanced in my consumption and indulgence these days but lately i have been drinking a little to much.
  • Options
    Run out of things to try?! I've got TIHKAL and PIHKAL, I'm sure it will take me a while to work my way through the lists in those.