Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I've just bought...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...a vibrator! I love Ann Summers :)

Anyway I haven't used it yet and I'm seeing my boyfriend at the weekend - kind of wanted to get it as a surprise to use with him, but he doesn't know yet and I'm not sure how to tell him.... I'm thinking coming out with 'hey, guess what I've got?' over dinner isn't perfect, and I'm 99%sure he'd love the idea but I don't want to shock him!

Any ideas? :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    give it a name, and ask him if he wants to meet your new friend!
    Re: I've just bought...
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    ...a vibrator! I love Ann Summers :)

I want one!! :crying:

but anyway i agree with what Char_Baby said, itl get him all, erm whats the word, intrigued, i think thats the word i was lookin for!
    I'd love to buy a vibrator but im to shy to go into anne summers on my own :o
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    I'd love to buy a vibrator but im to shy to go into anne summers on my own :o
    I bought it on the internet. Although apparently, they're really natural in the shops and they make you feel completely at ease.

So... name the vibrator? Any suggestions? Bob, Dave, Michelle...
    I bought it on the internet. Although apparently, they're really natural in the shops and they make you feel completely at ease.

Yeah but i cant get one off the net, im gna get one soon though! lol.

umm how about Fred! :p
    Bob call everything bob lol i mite pop into anne summers tomoorrow.don'y u have 2 b 18 tho?
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    Bob call everything bob lol i mite pop into anne summers tomoorrow.don'y u have 2 b 18 tho?

yeah bob is quite good lol or fred!

I dont think they ask you your age, you just gota look 18.
    That's what i don't get, you're legal to have sex at 16 but you can't buy sex toys or anything until your 18 :confused:
    how about randy andy?
    i got the free one!! and before then i wouldnt have even thjort about getting one!! As my BF wasnt keen at all, he thort i'd be replacing him, so i did the looky what i go with him, and he was ok about it, not used it yet tho!! im scared i'll get caught my mum mum or dad!!

lol how about calling it " bilbo the dildo " (sp's)

hermy XXXX
    perhaps you ought to use it on your own before you use it infront of someone else? :)
    Mine is called roger for obvious reasons (the rabbit just incase u don't get!)
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    perhaps you ought to use it on your own before you use it infront of someone else? :)
    Thing is, like Hermione said I don't want him to feel 'threatened!' It's not as if it would replace him at all, but just in case he doesn't like the idea I'd rather introduce it together, rather than it being a separate thing for me only.... if you see what I mean!

I like Randy Andy. Has a nice ring to it.

:eek2: <
    Your bf's face woteva name u give it.
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    give it a name, and ask him if he wants to meet your new friend!

Thats given me a great idea ;) Cheers Char :p
    Thing is, like Hermione said I don't want him to feel 'threatened!' It's not as if it would replace him at all, but just in case he doesn't like the idea I'd rather introduce it together, rather than it being a separate thing for me only.... if you see what I mean!

yeh, i see what you mean - it doesn't have to be just for you, but if your using it for the first time, you might want to just get used to it before you use it when someone else is there? maybe it's just me...:confused:
    i'd never be worried about being replaced by a sex toy because of something a friend once said on the subject:

"A vibrator can't give you a hug"

:) me likes
    I think it u gave it a name, it would imply that u'd already used it...well it would to me anyway.
    I would just say somet like, 'i got this, wana help me use it'(accompanied by some suggestive :naughty: ) n explain as screwtape said, that he'd never be replaced by it as vibs cant hug, kiss, caress etc...

Yeah they are really lovely; in the shops, I havent bought 1 but went to ask about it a year ago and they were really helpful, suppose they have to be really.

WAs kinda weird having a total stranger say the word "clitoral" to me.............