Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hash + Yoghurt

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    surely you mean salvia ...

LOL - nope I did mean saliva - bongbudda said he had the right to SPIT on me!
    Dont worry about it BenK, he did mean salvia, its a herb that you smoke.
    Also ben, you seem to be pretty open about who you are, so I would heavily advise you to watch what you say.
    OMFG I WANTED TO TRY THAT! I'm such a hash virgin, though. But I've heard it's lovely to have in yoghurt. :D:D
    It really doesnt make any difference how you eat it really, the only change is going to be the taste. I've had a fine experience just chewing on some buds in the past.

But yes, it does work well in yoghart.
    it dosen't taste too bad if it's in a youghurt but if you mix the butter and hash and leave it for a few hours then it tastes like shit, especially if the butter mix is spread onto a sandwich.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Dont worry about it BenK, he did mean salvia, its a herb that you smoke.

Yeah I know HE meant salvia (which I looked up on google because I didn't know what it was :o ) but I was just explaining that I meant saliva - I think z0ma thought it was a typo on my part. Anyways, it ain't important .... :cool:
    Also ben, you seem to be pretty open about who you are, so I would heavily advise you to watch what you say.

OK that sounds like a good recommendation to me. Although I'm not a dealer so it would seem like quite a waste of police time to me. Hmmm. Ahhh well.

Oh btw, if any of the above is a load of shit then it's cos I'm still stoned from last night's cannibutter which I can say was a definite success (in fact, kind of a bit too much of a success!) ;)
    i much prefer eating hash, i usualy put it in a yoghurt or a coffee (but that takes to long to make so i dont have little bits of dope at the bottom!)

i usualy sprinkle as much as i like in, and i have 1-3 yoghurts in a night, pretty stoned

the high from eating it is much better than the high from smoking it, you feel more mellow and giggly

i highly reccomend it :thumb:
    the high from eating it is much better than the high from smoking it, you feel more mellow and giggly

:D

i second that.
    Originally posted by BenK
    OK that sounds like a good recommendation to me. Although I'm not a dealer so it would seem like quite a waste of police time to me. Hmmm. Ahhh well.

Hmmmmm, a likely story. :yeees:

:p

And for the record, no - I meant, yes, I was agreeing with whoever said salvia and saying in a roundabout way 'If you want to be spat allover, please make your way to the sex forum.'

:nervous:
    Originally posted by z0ma
    And for the record, no - I meant, yes, I was agreeing with whoever said salvia and saying in a roundabout way 'If you want to be spat allover, please make your way to the sex forum.'

I wasn't preparing for the saliva with any element of enjoyment - I was just mentally preparing myself because bongbudda said that I was
    "a newbie, which means we get to spit on you and generaly abuse you a lot". I don't enjoy saliva and abuse, honest! Well at least not from angry forum members... ;)

Dammit - I think this is definitely going off-topic....
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by BenK

I agree with Bongbudda, and you all need to keep in mind that the activities you are all freely admitting to partaking in ARE illegal and could potentially get you in to trouble.
    Not me, I'm not admitting anything, everything I've ever said is a big lie. I dont even exist.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Not me, I'm not admitting anything, everything I've ever said is a big lie. I dont even exist.
    :lol:

OMG! WHAT a coincidence! You don't exist either?
    and i don't give a toss. i have no secrets anymore. if i say one more time ...it wasn't me your honour ...well they'd fall over laughing.
    six months inside ...get to see a few old mates.
    Wow this hash and yoghurt sounds really good, even better because I :heart: yoghurt! :yum:

And BenK, :lol: I like you already, your funny!