Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hash + Yoghurt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I plan to eat some hash in a yoghurt but i`m not sure how much i should put in, just a few sprinkles i presume?

Are the effects basically the same as smoking the stuff? how long do i have to wait before it kicks in?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Hash + Yoghurt
    Originally posted by Space Cadet
    I plan to eat some hash in a yoghurt but i`m not sure how much i should put in, just a few sprinkles i presume?

Are the effects basically the same as smoking the stuff? how long do i have to wait before it kicks in?

The high is a bit different, and should last a bit longer than smoking it. It should kick in within an hour or so.
    Re: Re: Hash + Yoghurt
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    The high is a bit different, and should last a bit longer than smoking it. It should kick in within an hour or so.

ok nice one mate, how much would you suggest i put in? my tolorance isn`t all that high so a spliffs worth? or maybe 2?
    Re: Re: Re: Hash + Yoghurt
    Originally posted by Space Cadet
    ok nice one mate, how much would you suggest i put in? my tolorance isn`t all that high so a spliffs worth? or maybe 2?

Best to go with a spliffs worth just now. Thats usually how at party's theres always some guy named Shuggy thats passed out cos he's ate weed, got the munchies, ate more weed, spewed and passed out. It's a vicous circle.

So yeh, a spliff's worth, then, when you feel the effect, and if it's not enough, take more.
    Put about enough for a spliff or two in and should take about anywhere from half an hour to an hour to start kicking in depending on when you ate last.
    ok thanks everyone.

I plan to try it tomorrow night so i`ll let you know how i get on.
    i normally put in more than i would a spliff, takes about 15-30 mins to hit you. What a laugh when it does :D
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Hash + Yoghurt
    Thats usually how at party's theres always some guy named Shuggy thats passed out cos he's ate weed, got the munchies, ate more weed, spewed and passed out. It's a vicous circle.

:lol: oh the memories... not that thats ever happened to me of course ;) :angel:
    i take it hash is better to eat then?
    yea,far better zella.
    Its easier but there really isnt any reason why weed shouldnt be just as good.
    I really dont understand why so many people are eating their gear!

To me, cannabis isnt about getting mashed as quick and easily as possible ~ its about sitting with friends, skinning up, chatting, smoking, enjoying the taste of the stuff and getting nice and stoned.

Kind of like i dont understand why people guzzle glasses of vodka to get pissed, alcohol should be about enjoying your drink and getting nicely merry if it comes.

Ive eaten bud before when ive had munchies its gone straight into the pancakes, but i think its a waste of skunk would rather smoke it! With hash, i guess i see a reason, i cant and wont smoke the hash i can get my hands of-its so vile id eat it too.

But cannabis, i think, is about smoking.
    Eating hash is as everybit as enjoyable as sitting round with your mates skinning up but i know what you mean minx, just sitting and chilling, it's great.

I've never eaten skunk before, never even smoked skunk before :(

Had some Thai weed before though :p
    The problem with smoking is that its not really much of an option for people with asthma or poor lungs. I fall into the latter category but I'm gradually getting them (my lungs) acquainted to smoking.

btw, the other night I had a green yogurt which I finished at about 10pm and although I was smoking throughout the night too, it was only about 3am when *BAM* it hit me and I was smiling stupidly at myself in the bathroom mirror! :D
    Its also a different high too because its actualy a different chemical that is causing the effect, the THC is broken down in your liver into something else. Something that is longer lasting and more trippy.
    What do most people think about the best (and simplest - I can't be arsed to bake a cake!) way to eat cannabis. And in what form is best? Weed? Hash? ...
    The best way in my opinion is to get one of those brownie packs, the betty crocker one is good, then mix in about 1/16th ounce for each person/dose you want. Less if its strong, a little more if not, but about 1/16th is a good dose.
    Most people use hash, but as I said theres really no reason not to use weed.
    Cheers bongbudda.

btw, I love the Dexter quote!
    Cheers,

Welcome to the site by the way, if you've got an questions feel free to ask them, I'm bored at work so I'll do my best.
    Originally posted by BenK
    The problem with smoking is that its not really much of an option for people with asthma or poor lungs.

:yes: good point... should force my fella into eating it more then.
    Theres a dirty pun there, but I cant be bothered.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Theres a dirty pun there, but I cant be bothered.

Heh, well spotted :p
    If I'd had the energy you can bet it would have been really good though.
    LOL! Cheers all.

And enough of your filth bongbudda - get back to work ! :p
    you fellas have dirty little minds
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    you fellas have dirty little minds

Whats your point? :p
    Whats your point? :p

Well - I'm sure lil_minx's fella knows what his "point" is! :naughty:
    Oh come on! I held back from actualy doing my pun. Have some restraint.

And dont try and tell me what to do, your a newbie, which means we get to spit on you and generaly abuse you a lot. Read the rules if you dont believe me.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Oh come on! I held back from actualy doing my pun. Have some restraint.

And dont try and tell me what to do, your a newbie, which means we get to spit on you and generaly abuse you a lot. Read the rules if you dont believe me.

LOL. Sorry - when I think of a joke, no matter how poor, I just can't stop it coming out! (no dirty pun intended!)

I can't find anything about spitting on newbies but I'll take your word for it...

* closes eyes and prepares for the saliva *
    Originally posted by BenK

* closes eyes and prepares for the saliva *
    surely you mean salvia ...
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    surely you mean salvia ...

:yes:

The man's right. Otherwise, please make your way to the sex forum. :p

:rolleyes: