Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What's the best sex.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
that you NEVER had?

For me?

I started seeing this lassie when I was about 17. She was 3 years older than me and I had had a crush on her for about 3 years. Stunningly gorgeous with a real fit figure. We had a snog at a party and agreed to see each other the following weekend. My folks were going away all weekend and we would have the house to ourselves. :hyper:

So on the Friday night we sat down to a takeaway, video and some drink. Soon things started getting a bit heated and whilst I was down giving some lapping and getting her all warmed up my folks came home early. :mad: (Car broke down!!) So that was the end of that.

Next weekend we was staying at hers (She still lived at home and her folks were away :hyper: Pt II) So we was at the pub before hand but this huge fight broke out and she was taken to hospital with a nasty cut on her head and hand. By the time we got out of the hospital (5am) we was both knackered and not in a real sexy mood.

Next weekend I found out that she was still going out with her boyfriend (even when her and her mates told me they had finished) and he proceeded to kick me to hell and back.

After that I couldn't be arsed with her anymore. I see her sometimes and sometimes, just sometimes I wonder "What would your have been like?"

Comments

• Options
    I always get my :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I always get my :naughty:

Nah. I'm the best sex you've never had :p:p
  • Options
    Sex I never had :chin:

Would of been about 2/3 weeks, we all went away for the weekend and were staying in a hostel.

The end of the night I was with some really fit American and brang her back to the hostel room, she was well up for it or extrememly naive....anyway the night porter came in giving out she shouldn't be here and wouldnt appreciate the situation.. we were all drinking too which wasnt aloud... he got a bit scared but called for back up, and she got taken away....needless to say we wouldnt let take the drink be taken....
    Then she was never seen again..... So thats the best sex ive never had I guess! Tragic really imagine how dissapointed she was...
  • Options
    Re: What's the best sex.....
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

Next weekend I found out that she was still going out with her boyfriend (even when her and her mates told me they had finished) and he proceeded to kick me to hell and back.

Fucking hell :eek2: . Sounds like she was trying to undermine you from the start. Why did she lie to you like that?
  • Options
    Re: Re: What's the best sex.....
    Originally posted by will haycock
    Fucking hell :eek2: . Sounds like she was trying to undermine you from the start. Why did she lie to you like that?

Christ knows. Maybe the fact that she knew that I really liked her and had for a while. Mind games. I hate 'em.

In truth though she did like me back but maybe found it hard to give up her 2 year relationship.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: What's the best sex.....
    Christ knows. Maybe the fact that she knew that I really liked her and had for a while. Mind games. I hate 'em.

In truth though she did like me back but maybe found it hard to give up her 2 year relationship.

It still sucks that you were taken advantage of like that though. :( You didn't deserve it. Just out of curiousity, how old was she?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the best sex.....
    It still sucks that you were taken advantage of like that though. :( You didn't deserve it. Just out of curiousity, how old was she?

He was 17, she was 3 years older... lets go with 20.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the best sex.....
    ah when your young its a bit different, stilll awful but its not as bad looking backto that age.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the best sex.....
    Originally posted by LadyT

*smirk*
    ah when your young its a bit different, stilll awful but its not as bad looking backto that age

True. It's a bit easier to move on when your still young and your hormones will let you sleep with anyone.

Still waiting to hear other peoples experiences though. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ah when your young its a bit different, stilll awful but its not as bad looking backto that age.

Vic you trying to sound old here?

Ninj what annoyed you more, that you didn't get your leg over or she was just using you as her bit on the side?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the best sex.....
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Ninj what annoyed you more, that you didn't get your leg over or she was just using you as her bit on the side?

I was 17. What do you think? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    The stage was set, I'd cooked a romantic dinner (hours of effort plus candles (which she loved)). She came down in her sexiest outfit, and lounged sexilly on the sofa.

She was a big fan of food cooked from scratch, so I'd cooked Green Tai Curry from one of her cookbooks. Unfortunately for me (an for her) there was a misprint in one of the ingredients:

> Green Tai Curry Powder, 3 tbsp

SHOULD have read:

> Green Tai Curry Powder, 3 tsp....:eek:

So, the candles were lit, the music was playing and I placed this mighty dish infront of her. She smiled, and took a bite.

Her face froze.

Then there was a Fiona shaped BLUR, who's start point was the dinner table, and end point was the bathroom.

Loud coughing and wretching sounds ensued. :crazyeyes

Next time I bought Pizza.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the best sex.....
    Vic you trying to sound old here?

It's my older side coming out dear, my pearls of wisdom ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the best sex.....
    my pearls of wisdom ;)

As opposed to your usual pearl necklace. :p:p;):p:p
  • Options
    Re: What's the best sex.....
    that you NEVER had?
    Gee - let me get my list :rolleyes:

I think that would probably have been about a month or so ago. I had gone back home from university and met up with a friend of mine, who I happened to really fancy.

We were going to go to Milton Keynes to see the film fair thing and then see a play in the evening, but when we got to Bedford (where the play was) we found that it was a lot easier to find the nearest pub.

Anyway, after a small amount of alcohol, we started getting closer, notably when I went to get the next round. She came with me and put her arms around me, hands very well placed. She was also kissing me a lot, lips and neck.

However, a few minutes later she had her tongue down someone else's throat and I decided that I didn't want to watch that, so I left.
  • Options
    Re: Gee - let me get my list

Owch! Dude, that is a totally sucky thing for her to do.

She went from you to him that quickly? It's like the wind changed or something :eek2:

Any idea why she decided to blow off this hot date with a guy who was clearly into her for who she was, to a complete stranger? :confused: Was she just too drunk to care?

Maximum sympathy coming your way.

Whatever the reason, don't worry mate, now you're at Uni now, and I'm sure you will find someone else real quick!
  • Options
    The best sex I never had was when I went on a lovely Geography fieldtrip. I'd got very friendly with a girl called Rachel. We'd finished our field studies for the day and she came into my hostel room, my other roomies were in but we were all over each other, then the teachers who were on the trip knocked on my door, girls weren't allowed in the boys rooms and boys in the girls rooms etc so they threw her out of my room and so no nookie. Lucky that I wasn't thrown off the course though as they said they would chuck people of fthe course if we didn't stay to our rooms :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the best sex.....
    As opposed to your usual pearl necklace. :p:p;):p:p
    I knew that was gonna be said ;) I had bets on you or Docter Lurve :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the best sex.....

Whats with the necklace? :confused:
  • Options
    Hmm best sex ive never had :chin:

With my ex boyfriends best mate. I shall say no more :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Gee - let me get my list
    Originally posted by dr_smith
    Owch! Dude, that is a totally sucky thing for her to do.

She went from you to him that quickly? It's like the wind changed or something :eek2:

Any idea why she decided to blow off this hot date with a guy who was clearly into her for who she was, to a complete stranger? :confused: Was she just too drunk to care?

Maximum sympathy coming your way.

Whatever the reason, don't worry mate, now you're at Uni now, and I'm sure you will find someone else real quick!
    It technically wasn't a hot date, or any kind of datye. We were just two friends who happened to be in the same place at the same time. Just before we got to the pub, she met her brother and two of his friends and we went to the pub as a 5, so it really wasn't a date.

Plus, at the time, I didn't do sex before marriage, and I think that was all she was after, so obviously it wouldn't have worked.

But thinking of it, that does suck - and not in a good way! :mad:
  • Options
    I was at my friends 18th party and this guy i had fancied throughout school turned up. I hadn't seen him since he had gone to college but he was just as fit as i remembered. We all got completely plastered and went back to my mates where we were staying in tents. We were all in one tent when things between this guy and me started to hot up. We decided to go back to my tent and get jiggy. We had hours of foreplay and everything was set when the heavens opened and we had this almighty thunder storm! It was mad! My mates mum came running outside (its about 4am by now) insisting we all come inside coz it was hailing and everything.
    We ended up all sitting in her front room watching vids with her and my mates 7 yr old brother!.I was so horny i had to go take a shower. the guy just passed out! I got no sex, just hiddeous love bites. Haven't seen him since!
  • Options

Nice to know you know think of us in such a filthy way Vic :flirt:

Just pipped to it!

Phoenix that sounds the worse one because you can just tell how horny yuo were! And after so much foreplay...
  • Options

Couldn't disappoint you now could I :)
  • Options
    a mate from work
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the best sex.....

Phoenix that sounds the worse one because you can just tell how horny yuo were! And after so much foreplay... [/B]

It was a bloody nightmare!! Have a good laugh about it now but at the time it was sooooo not funny!!
  • Options
    Um kiefer sutherland probably
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyT

(kick myself for not reading the bloody question properly
    :lol: )

LadyT, you're a genius!
  • Options
    I've been puzzling through this and can't think of one time when i've really wanted it and something's gone wrong. Must be sheer luck on my part :)