Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Big problems for small club

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Tomorrow Leeds' annual results are out, expected to report a loss of £45m-£50m with its debt still at around £79m despite selling their best players.

How long will it be for Leeds fans have to stand outside Old Trafford for our pocket change like Oldham and Bury?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Yawn.
  • Options
    Well suppose it's only fair Oldham come with the buckets asking for money seeing as though you nicked Paul Scholes, David Platt, Nicky Butt off us.
  • Options
    and NICKED is the right word too, tapping up players indeed, only got small compo for them. not the millions they are/were worth.

Martk Hughes is also a reason why we need money now, if it wasn't for him we'd probably still be in the Prem now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Yawn.

Great response. Do you not care about the situation the club your supposed to support is in? These new fans :rolleyes:
    Well suppose it's only fair Oldham come with the buckets asking for money

Well I didn't give them any, Munich singing ****s.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by godscop
    Great response. Do you not care about the situation the club your supposed to support is in? These new fans :rolleyes:

No. I'm just sick of you talking shit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    No. I'm just sick of you talking shit.

Its not shit though is it? Your chairmans been all over the news today talking about it.

Your an irritable fucker aren't you, miserable ****, maybe your just thick as shit. Probably both. You should cheer up, should be looking forward to the likes of Carlisle and Darlington visiting Elland Road every season.

Reds better watch their pockets tonight, the scum are getting desperate.
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    Well I didn't give them any, Munich singing ****s.

Typical United take, take, take

Theives.

I hate the munich singing twats too, trying to get rid of them, luckily only a few.