Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

g-spot question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok then lastnight i was fingering my girlfriend and i think i found her g-spot. I found a spot 'up there' where she liked so i was just rubbing it and she was really groaning etc. But she got me to stop, so i just got to her clit. I asked her afterwards if she felt like she was gona piss and she said yes. So today i tried it today and she said it was nicer but she felt like she needed a piss again. But i carried on but she told me to stop.

So is this the g-spot? (just to make sure!)

And how long does the 'need a piss' stage last for before its absolute pleasure stage? So i can try and encourage her to let me carry on!

Comments

• Options
    most girls think they are gona piss, when infact they are about to orasim.. i think!

if im right, id incourage her to let u carry on, tis all goood. ;)
  • Options
    I know but i carried on for about a minute and she sed that she couldnt take it no more. I dunno??:confused:
  • Options
    Re: g-spot question
    Originally posted by curiouslad

So is this the g-spot? (just to make sure!)

And how long does the 'need a piss' stage last for before its absolute pleasure stage? So i can try and encourage her to let me carry on!

Most probably yes, it shouldn't last too long. Just to make her completely relaxed just make sure she has a piss before you attempt it again so there'll be no confusion of sensations.

God bless the G-Spot
  • Options
    G-spot info from TheSite.org

G-spotting
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jim V
    G-spot info from TheSite.org

G-spotting

How kind :)
  • Options
    Next time you try it and she tells you to stop because she think she's gonna go pea... tell her to hold it for as long as she can and you'll find she proberly come with the thunder. ;)

I used to know a website which like a damn sex bible! Every possible thing you could thinkm of was in it.. with in reason. I have a reformated my hard drive since so I lost the link. I'll try looking for it.

It was kinda like www.sexuality.org/mvgstim.html but more info.
  • Options
    Hi curiouslad,

Time ago, my partner of that time start to leaving wet sheets in my bed and we did not know waht was happening. I told her she was peeing, but she says she was'nt. In fact I did realize it has no odorand no taste, so star looking in the web and foind it was female ejaculatios.

Probably she was close to ejaculate. Look at a page where is a lot of usefull information about this, how it happens and the like:

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/fr_index.htm

also for finding the G-Spot this place is helpfull for those who have not find it yet:

http://www.findthegspot.com/

I hope this will help you. Any comment will be welcomed
  • Options
    If she's worried that she's going to make a mess then she won't relax like she needs to.... tell her that you can just put a towel down and push past the 'need to pee' stage and see what happens.... it'll be worth it, trust me :D
  • Options
    better than pushing, she hast to let her go and you be prepared to a shower just in case she ejaculates.
  • Options
    Sounds like you got the G spot allright. I've never had a g/f whose been relaxed enough to let me continue yet. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Hell yeh! My boyfriend licks my clit and fingers my g spot and i get the most amazing orgasms I've ever had, it is brilliant! I feel like I need a pee before but then I just let go, it's the best.:naughty: