Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

fanny farts

they are the most embarasing thing ever!!!!!
i cant do doggy style cos i get them so bad, can really kill the mood cos were laughing so much...well he is im just trying really hard not to move andb him pushing me over so i do more:lol: am i the only one who thinks like this?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah i agree with you, it's really embaressing when it does happen.
    i think its as funny as hell when they happen....u have to laugh tho dont u ...
    yeah you should just laugh about it. When my girlfriend first did it she nearly expired from embarrassment. However, when she came to realise that i really didn't give a crap, she didn't either and just let it happen naturally.

In fact, i think in some bizarre way she began to find it fun, which is pretty good. So just relax, and if the guy you're with looks at you with a kind of horror or takes the piss then just don't let him get anywhere near you.

That'll help change his views double-quick time ;)
    When it happened to me, my boyfriend and me just laughed but the first time it happened i was mega embaressed but it doesn't bother me now.
    fanny farts, normal farts they are all the same just one of life's natural process which just appear to be funny :D

.:Crispy:.
    now i can deal with fanny parts during sex, but if my bird let rip whilst we were gettin it on....thats just not cricket. lol.
    They're hilarious. I find them sooo funny. Just like farting is funny too (though not in bed, or while shagging). I don't see any reason to be embarassed though. It's just something natural that can't be helped, and it's all a part of sex. And sex should be fun too - fanny farts and all. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Whats worse to happen in bed then? fanny or normal fart?
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    Whats worse to happen in bed then? fanny or normal fart?
    blatantly a normal fart, you get that waft of stale cheese or whatever. fanny farts are just air, bring them on i say!
    they r soooo annoying! :blush: ahh well its not like it doesnt happen to every girl!
    Meh, its air thats been forced in during sex anyway.

So if any guy gives you hassle, just remind him whos fault it is:p
    lol good point ^^^^ :lol:
    so embarrassing...............
    i think they are funny as, when it's not me doing them that is tho..
    its the blokes that create them in the first place, to do with being wet and pushing air up or something!! so just blame it on them :)
    lol I agree :lol:
    Hilarious. Me and my bloke just laugh it off. :D
    hard to just laugh it off when youve only just met the guy tho
    I really love them, specially when the girl is rpone to help, I find it very arousing.

Ask your man if they feel more pleasure at queaf time
    Funny

My girlfriend does it sometimes and it makes it more funny, sex is a funny thing as it is, and its good to laugh before getting back to business. I can imagine it being bad on a one night stand though?
    I just ignore them. i don't laugh at them but don't despise them. it's something natural so just let it happen. girlfriend always apologises and says: "sorry". i say there's nothing to be sorry about, if you can't help it/control it.
    gotta say i *LOVE* doggy, so just put up with it.
    done it twice this morning, second time finished in doggy and then she was fanny-farting like a trooper after we'd finished....
    as my good friend paul says "ignore em or you get a big arse slap in the jaw" ...good advice i would say"
    Originally posted by rachie004
    as long as you used a condom.. cos of germs and stuff getting at it

yes make sure you do if it hasn't healed completely, as i'd assume it hasn't being only a few weeks, you REALLY don't want an infection there. *nods*