Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ex Boyfriends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is there anyone out there who has desperately wanted there ex back? Or is it just me! The thing is I work with my ex and I see him everyday at work and even though he finished it with me and his someone else, we are still really close and I really really want him back. I would be really glad of some advice. PLEASE HELP! To be honest I can't remember why we split up. But I think it was because other people at work was interferring. At one point I was over him and getting on with my life, but then one day he asked if we could have a chat. He asked if I would ever take him back and I said yes. He said he didn't like his girlfriend anymore. He said he still respects me and still cares about me, when he asked if I would have him back he said ok and I said I would wait for him. Then about a month later he would say to me are you still waiting for me. But since then he is still with his girlfriend. Now since that day I think about him everyday and everynight I even get myself upset wishing he'd finish with his girl. We had this chat about 5 months ago. I know you probably think I'm a slag but we have done certain things. I've not slept with him but it is still bad what we get up. The thing is I feel really guilty. What do you think I should do please help. Do you like me think I should avoid him at work and maybe I would get over him? I need more advice. HELP!!!!!!
THanks

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm....... I think its time you got straight with you and told him he has to chose between you and his current girl. If he doesn't like his girl then tell him to dump her or you won't hang around or just say you got other boys lined up and he only has a few days. That will fuck him up a little as he may be doing this because he wants attention from you. Like I said, just tell him that if he doesn't make his mind up you'll go out with someone else.
  • Options

Hey thanks for that advice Dirty Harry u have just gave me a good idea. I have joined a gym so I could pretend that I've met someone and tell my mates at work and he would bound to get wind of it. Thanks again.