Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

tingling feeling

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've only took speed 3 times but every time my face started tingling really bad then my chest started tingling, it felt fucked up but not in a bad way, it was really bad last friday but i also took 1 E, loads of drink,1 line of coke and smokin joints all day, could these also attribute to the feeling and has n e 1 else here felt these same felings?

Comments

• Options
    The tingling feeling you had, was it like pins and needles, like when you sit on your hand? if so then its a lack of blood flow issue, probably caused by the stimulants, not just the speed. This is because stimulants spurs your body into an emergancy state, because of this the body takes some of the blody away from the extremities (hands, feet, penis) and to the organs so that they work faster. This is to help with the fight or flight mechnanism.

Basicaly though I'd just say you obviously over did it and your body didnt like the way that it was being poisoned. Be careful using coke, it thickens your blood and thins your viens, making the possibility of a heart attack greater.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    You might want to have a look at TheSite's factsheet on mixing drugs as well.....
  • Options
    I'm sure you've heard all the "Don't mix drink with pills" stuff before, but don't mix pills and charlie.

It's really not a nice feeling.
  • Options
    Exactly, I'd aggre with that. Even if it is because the coke just negates the MDMA and you dont feel it.