Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

sniff it??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was wonderin, is it possible to sniff heroin, what effects happen or is it too dangerous??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    never see pulp fiction?

I'm not sure but i think you can as someone on here before said they did but they said they have never been the same since then.

check erowid.org or thesite drugs section.
    erowid is probably your best bet. very informative. wouldnt recomend snorting smack anyway....any kinda smack is just not gonna do you any favours. bad sh!t.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    never see pulp fiction?

That was coke, not heroin :p
    im with shogun, i always thought that she sniffed the heroin :confused: thats why she fucked up!
    yes it was heroin she inhaled and thats why she overdosed, you cant really overdose on coke with one sniff now.

But yeh anyway you can sniff H because ive seen reports of it on erowid. Mind you H is one drug i would never go near, evil stuff imo.
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    yes it was heroin she inhaled and thats why she overdosed, you cant really overdose on coke with one sniff now.

But yeh anyway you can sniff H because ive seen reports of it on erowid. Mind you H is one drug i would never go near, evil stuff imo.

did i not see somewhere u said you were trying heroin and anything you could get your hands on as this was the year of experimation...i can't speel, i'm out of it./
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    im with shogun, i always thought that she sniffed the heroin :confused: thats why she fucked up!

Nup.

When the hippy guy was standing with John Travolta in his flat he was saying how the coke he was giving him was from his own personal stash, 'cause that's how much of a nice guy he was :/
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    you cant really overdose on coke with one sniff now.

The film took place years ago, and he was paying over $300 for a few grams of the stuff.
    oh i dont know... maybe youre right ive got a very short attention span so i dont remember ill take your word for it
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    oh i dont know... maybe youre right ive got a very short attention span so i dont remember ill take your word for it

Yeah, don't even ask how I remember all that :/

Tried your blue WKD, orange Reef n Smirnoff Ice drink last night with an added double shot of vodka btw. Knocked quite a few people on their arses! :D
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Yeah, don't even ask how I remember all that :/

Tried your blue WKD, orange Reef n Smirnoff Ice drink last night with an added double shot of vodka btw. Knocked quite a few people on their arses! :D

fat frogs eh
    Originally posted by Shogun
    did i not see somewhere u said you were trying heroin and anything you could get your hands on as this was the year of experimation...i can't speel, i'm out of it./

hmm yeh slight oversight on my behalf if i did say that. Heroin along with crack are probably the drugs that have done most damage to society and im planning to stay away. Recreational only for me thanks.
    Nup.

When the hippy guy was standing with John Travolta in his flat he was saying how the coke he was giving him was from his own personal stash, 'cause that's how much of a nice guy he was :/

The film took place years ago, and he was paying over $300 for a few grams of the stuff.

iirc, Uma Thurman takes the wrong wrap out of Travolta's pocket and snorts a huge line of smack.
    Londonboy; I hate to always disaggree with you but cigs and booze have clearly done FAR more damage to society and its users than any other drugs.

Granted users of crack and heroin are a danger to themselves and society but there arent actualy that many of them.
    no.. it was skag/smack whatever you want to call it :)

ive decided i was right in the first place :D

:D the bollox aint it! :D
    Herion can be sniffed. But injecting produces the greatest feeling of euphoria and comes on within seconds. Sniffing can take upto 20 minutes and the rush isn't as intense. Can also be smoked. It is evil. And even now since i'm off the stuff the long term effects are still there. I have a heart condition and if i need to give blood for any reason, it's rather embarassing as my veins are so fukked cos i used to bag up.
    Originally posted by dIScO DiVA
    Herion can be sniffed. But injecting produces the greatest feeling of euphoria and comes on within seconds. Sniffing can take upto 20 minutes and the rush isn't as intense.
    same as with any drug, but the risks outweigh any benefits.
    brown heroin cannot be sniffed. white yes. chineese yes. not brown as it is not water soluble.
    when you inject white or chineese you just add a little water and shoot it up. when you inject brown you mix it with vinegar, lemon juice, acetic acid crystals ...COS IT AINT WATER SOLUBLE!
    snort it and you will have a nose full of mud and ...a rather sick feeling when it reaches your stomach.