Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

most in one session

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
whats the most E's somehas taken in one session , my friend took 13 going to a Faithless concert throughout the day, what is the maximum comsumption needed for permanent damage?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Re: most in one session
    Originally posted by turlough
    whats the most E's somehas taken in one session , my friend took 13 going to a Faithless concert throughout the day, what is the maximum comsumption needed for permanent damage?

I find that after 4 or 5 they don't have much effect. You only have so much seratonin stored up and after that many I expect the majority of it's used up. Three of us once managed 48 in one night which equates to 17 each. Waste of pills really and it gives you a really bad comedown - not really the cleverest or most sensible use of pills!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    im terrified of takin pills, i dont know why, i just have an inbuilt fear of them, im game for taking pretty much anything , except smack and pills....so...icky pills :yuck:

btw, skive, whats ur little avatar from? i remember a music video with the little dude in it. what was it called?
  • Options
    The most I have taken is 4 in one night. :angel:

My mate and her fella used to take upto about 15 each before she got pregnant. :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    btw, skive, whats ur little avatar from? i remember a music video with the little dude in it. what was it called?

Bla Bla Bla! :)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Hi,
    Works shit, so I'm on here.

Anyway, isnt this post one of those dick measuring contests that are somewhat discouraged on here. Its meaningless anyway because no-one knows what was in the pill you took. If you have to take more than five then either you should stop or you have crap pills, simple as that.
  • Options
    I lost count
  • Options
    8 1/2... Apparantly my friend gave me a half at the end of the night on top of that, but i dont think id have been able to walk afterwards if he had!

Just to add.. didnt have as good a night as i would have had if i had done 4 i was fucked as apposed to high, couldnt stand up in order to dance and was tripping like a fucker. Was fun, but not again-not for me!
  • Options
    yeah 7 was my alltime. gatecrasher summer sound sys yrs back. (but have felt more high after 5 good)

i mean you question the quality of yer beans if you're necking over 5 in one nite..
  • Options
    38 in a weekend. cant have been good pills tho

only take 2 or 3 now tho
  • Options
    Well a dealer mate of mine got up to doing 500mg MDMA caps at one point because his tolerance was so high. So I guess if your getting 50mg pills, which is actualy quite normal, then doing 5 or 6 just to get started isnt unlikely. Doesnt make it good for you though.
  • Options
    Oh and there is no set amount before you get permanent damage, no-one is really sure whether or not it does cause damage of this nature. Maybe only 50mg, or maybe not. It probably really depends on the person and mostly the heat under which it is taken, which I have heard is one of the biggest factors.
  • Options
    Well one weekend i took 14. On the second night i did 6 octagons and 2 hearts - double dropping everytime. Ha big mistake, i was hyperventilating by the end of the night, my chest didnt expand enough for me to get sufficient amount of air and for 3-4 days afterwards i had bad chest pains. Knew i wasnt gonna die or anything but it wasnt a particularly nice experience.

It taught me a lesson and thats never to treat E's with such disrespect.
  • Options
    my mate did 12 over 2 days and had back sapzams but he was only 13 when he did them
  • Options
    Well to be honest it kind of serves him right for being stupid.

But on the other hand the level of drugs education scares the shite out of me. Pills are NOT safe for anyone to use, let alone children!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Well to be honest it kind of serves him right for being stupid.

But on the other hand the level of drugs education scares the shite out of me. Pills are NOT safe for anyone to use, let alone children!!!
    as much as i love pills, that is very true. and im stoned and am very ready for bed, so i'll just leave
  • Options
    You can do things to reduce the risks but MDMA is a dangerous drug, especialy used by people who know nothing about it.

If you just throw £1 pills down your neck like theres no tomorrow, there may well not be for you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    You can do things to reduce the risks but MDMA is a dangerous drug, especialy used by people who know nothing about it.

Yes they're not good for your health but dangerous is a bit of a strong word - it depends what you consider dangerous to be.

I think we can all be certain that horse riding or even fishing are healthier activities than taking MDMA, but there's also plenty of evidence to suggest that taking MDMA is no more riskier (as in chances of dying) than either of two other activities

....I don't know if I explained that very well :)

I would define MDMA as a substance that's not dangerous as such (as in it has a minimal chance of causing death), but also as a substance which will almost certainly have negative long term effects. How severe these effects are is still not clear, and they certainly depend upon how the drug has been used by each user.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Your right Skive, as you normally are, I should have really qualified it as a potencially dangerous drug.

Your right that it can be used relatively safely, but I personally see less and less of that type of use. I think the reduction in cost has set back safe use a long way.

And with the rise in kids doing them, well we really have very little idea about its long-term effects on a fully developed brain let alone a brain in development. Plus I really dread to think what it could do to someones personality growth if mis-used near the end of teenagehood. But of course all the teens on here will instantly dismiss me as just being alarmist because nothing bad can happen to them.
  • Options
    The most Iv ever taken is 15 very weak euros in one night, and the most Iv ever taken at once is 3 on the head. I quit pills quite some time ago though-I got bored of the routine, I became a bit noidy, the high got predictable and I had comedowns which lasted about a week...I just stick to weed these days. ;)
    It's scary though-they seem to be the new trend with teens in Swansea, and Im talking full-on. For instance, there are some kids near me, around 13-14 years old, that get through about 40 between them each weekend. It turns out they manage this as one of them (whos just turned 14) is seeing this 17-year-old dealer. All her mates score off him and he makes sure that they get more than any of his other customers. He actually got this particular group into pills to begin with when he started seeing this girl, and now they all rely on him for their class A's.
    Anyhoo, I digress...on the subject of MDMA and damage...well one or two ex-pillheads I know have mentioned 'finding it painful to think'. So, yes. 'Nuff said really :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Its not a fucking competition. The more E you do, the less effect it has.

Less is more.
  • Options
    Exactly, as Shulgin said, and I am more than willing to take what he says as FACT. You do a 120mg first dose, then maybe a top up of between 30-50mg later on and thats it. Thats the MDMA high as it should be, it doesnt get any better.