Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time to say goodbye!

Hi,
Well the times they are a changing, as the saying goes. I am off for a while, I won’t be around much, if at all for the next 6 weeks or so, and maybe not that much after that either. I have gained employment everyone!! And a bloody scary thing it is too.
Well anyway I just thought I’d say a few goodbyes before I sod off for at least a while, its been a good laugh, even if some of your comments scare me on occasions.

Lil-minx; well what can I say, always good for a laugh, I do hope that you don’t go back to the Charlie though, I’ve seen too many people make that mistake, good luck.

Shogun; shit, you really do remind me of me, as it were when I was a young wiper snapper, except you actually know what you are doing, or at least try to learn things.

Londonboy; well, to be honest most of the stuff you say scares the crap out of me, you’ll be lucky if you escape without serious damage to your health, try and be careful.

Rise n shine; You seem to know your stuff and always ask interesting questions.

Z0ma; Again you know your stuff, I’m still mystified as to why you decided to do datura, very odd, good luck if you do try and find something a bit rare.

Morrocan roll; I know we haven’t always agreed, in fact I suspect you think I’m a pompous arse, but well you know what your talking about, and your really really old!

Lady jade; I could do your job, easy, don’t do that, don’t say this, simple really.

Hobbs; cheers again for that report, interesting stuff, keep up the good work.

Skive; well done for having good taste in music, I know most of the rest of you are lightweights when it comes to proper music.

I hope that’s everybody, if not, please don’t take it as a personal insult to you or anything. Hopefully a few of you have learnt something from my rantings, well I like to think so anyway.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    cheers bongbudda, i've decided not to try pills anyway for now.

well done on getting a job,what is if you don't mind me asking?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Yes you could do my job, but you would get bored with being an authoritarian, its no fun!!!

Sorry to hear you that our oracle is leaving us, what am I going to do without your sound advice and extensive experience? :confused: Please come back soon!

And best of luck in your new job, don't be scared its not that bad!
    Cheers. I'll try and pop by every now and then, as it where, and I'm trying to compile 'Bongs guide to rave recovery' which should be a most comprehensive guide to drugs I've encountered and how not to kill yourself in the process.
    Bye Bongbudda, all the best mate. Our wealth of knowledge is leaving, now whos going to shout at all the arseholes out there?
    Ohhh, we still have LadyJade :D
    Re: Time to say goodbye!
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Z0ma; Again you know your stuff, I’m still mystified as to why you decided to do datura, very odd, good luck if you do try and find something a bit rare.

Cheers mate. :)

You've been a massive contribution to this forum, and I'd be lying if I said you hadn't taught me a thing or two.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, hopefully speak to you soon!

If I do find anything a bit rare and exotic I'll be thinking of you and what your words of wisdom would be!

All the best. :D
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Skive; well done for having good taste in music, I know most of the rest of you are lightweights when it comes to proper music.

:lol: - you know it mate!

...anyway mate take care, just make sure you aint gone for good ...even if you limit your posts to nce a month.

Good luck and av a good'un!

Steve.
    Weekender Offender 
    bubbye bongbudda (bit late but hope you pop on and read this!)

youve taught me loads! And guess what.. i test my pills now :) you drilled it into my head! thank you for all the advice/lectures and chats :) youve been a star! well done for finally getting your job :) good luck!
    God im going to have to learn to be sensible of my own accord... think youve taught me enough to get by! thank you, kinda scary knowing youre not going to here! the board's going to miss you!
    Morrocan roll; I know we haven’t always agreed, in fact I suspect you think I’m a pompous arse, but well you know what your talking about, and your really really old!

WORK! omg ...A STONER WITH A JOB?we've only dissagreed a couple of times you pompous arse ...
    look forward to seeing you back here soon mate ...when you realize that working for a living is a health hazzard!

Londonboy; well, to be honest most of the stuff you say scares the crap out of me, you’ll be lucky if you escape without serious damage to your health, try and be careful.

Lol mate, sometimes i scare myself dont worry. Nice to hear you got a job and hope its a goodun. Its gonna be a shame not being able to get your advice on all the drugs that i will soon be embarking on. Oh well ive always got the erowid even if it is only second best advice :D
    Take care and good luck!!
    p.s. one day we'll all have to meet up for a rave in london! :hyper:
    Re: Re: Time to say goodbye!
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    in my day it was a love in ...
    Re: Re: Time to say goodbye!
    Originally posted by Londonboy

and you will be inviting minxy! :D
    Ok, dont get mad at me or nothing but it seems my goodbyes might have been a little premature, I've got access to a conection else where. I should be able to be about twice a week or so.
    Ok, dont get mad at me or nothing but it seems my goodbyes might have been a little premature, I've got access to a conection else where. I should be able to be about twice a week or so.
    thats ok bong ...we understand ...honest ....
    we all need a pat on the back and a tittle on the tum now and then.
    lost my new job
    and i know why ...
    lost my job
    and i know why ...
    lost my job
    and i know why ...
    cos i got high cos i got high cos i got high .....
    cos i got high by afro man. just listening to it now so it seemd aptv.PMSL!
    I havent lost my job already! That would be impressive, its just that I can use the conection there.
    I havent lost my job already! That would be impressive, its just that I can use the conection there.
    i think they should give you a job here but working from home. now wouldn't that be sweet!
    Exactly, although I might turn into a bit of a introverted wierdo, having to spend all my time on here.
    I might turn into a bit of a introverted wierdo, having to spend all my time on here.
    so thats whats happened to me ...cheers bong, i can now deal with my problem!
    ROLMFAO!!!

roflmao.gif

tee hee hee
    cheers bong - good luck
    see you around (here) soon, I hope

:wave:
    Sorry everyone, it actualy seems like I might be spending even more time on here, my job is piss easy and I dont have to actualy work most of the time! Ah ha! But its also fucking dull.

(in a singing voice) 'You say goodbye and I say hello, hello, hello!'

( 'You say goodbye and I say hello, hello, hello!'
    your showing yor age mate! good record though for the worlds first boy band aye!

breath in ...breath out ...
    Well hopefully some of the youngsters will get the reference.
    Ah bongbudda, im only just really taking notice of you and getitng to know you and your going! Or not just yet as the case may be :p