Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does anybody else

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
match the colour of their underwear/socks to go with their clothes?!

im very colour co-ordinated, who else out their is just as freakishly obsessive as me?! :D

Comments

• Options
    Er . . . no.

Although I'm sure my twin sister does.

I always try and match my underwear though, like black bra black underwear etc, however I don't have any red or blue bras so it doesn't always work like that . . . one of my mates HAS to have matching underwear. It's quite scary to be honest.
  • Options
    Not really. I mean it's different for guys tho cos girls a lot of their time show their underwear off but guys tend to keep it hidden (except for people who wear their boxers higher than their jeans if you know what i mean?) so it's not as essential. I normally pull on whatever is first out of the drawer :)
  • Options
    Re: Does anybody else
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    match the colour of their underwear/socks to go with their clothes?!

im very colour co-ordinated, who else out their is just as freakishly obsessive as me?! :D

:yes: all the time. Doesn't it make sense?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I normally pull on whatever is first out of the drawer :)

i would have thought you were the type to turn your boxers inside out every month or so?

I so totally match up underwear with my outfits for that day! and then i have to wear matching shoes and bags and hair bobbles and make up etc. etc. etc.....lol, my bad!:D
  • Options
    the only colour co-ordination i manage to pull off is waking up in the morning with two blue eyes but ...some mornings i wake up with red ones. this morning i woke up with one red one and i couldn't tell what colour the other one was for a while as it wouldn't open propper. when it did it was a blue one.
  • Options
    Better than waking up with a couple of black eyes matey...... lol

done that before:eek:

edited to add the word eyes........doh!
  • Options
    nope
    i put on clean socks, clean undies and clean school uniform (unless its the weekend then its clean clothes) and thats as far as it goes, lots of clean stuff
  • Options
    i do!!! my knicks & bra have to match, and then they match my socks, then i decided what to wear!!!! thank god im not alone :)
  • Options
    I have a simple solution, just have black socks. :) Sorted!
    It wouldn't put me off a girl if her socks didn't match - she could always remove her underwear! Problem solved! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    As a rule, no. I'll only bother matching my underwear to my clothes if I've got enough time on my hands to find matching colours, or if there's a high risk of my underwear showing over the top of my jeans or something.

Or if someone's going to see it....;)
  • Options
    don't care really.

if i'm wearing a see-through top or a white top, i pay attention. otherwise i just wear what gives me a nice shape under my clothes ;)
  • Options
    Black socks.
    Black underwear.
    Black Clothes.

Easy :)
  • Options
    Never :no:

Im too lazy to even match my underwear, one of these days I'll get hit by a bus and I'll be wearing white undies and a black bra :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    Black socks.
    Black underwear.
    Black Clothes.

Easy :)
    long time no see!

I never bother matching my underwear, I dont think ive actually GOT anything that matches. I do try and wear matching socks though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    Never :no:

Im too lazy to even match my underwear, one of these days I'll get hit by a bus and I'll be wearing white undies and a black bra :eek:

I can see the headlines now :crazyeyes :lol:
  • Options
    I do try and vaguely match my underwear but no way socks!
    I just grab the first two socks I see, they never match at all. Never really bothered me.