Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lip . . .

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive somehow managed to cut my bottom lip, proper cut looks a tad nasty, must of bit it during the night or something :rolleyes: tsk tsk me :lol: Any ideas what i could use to relieve the pain cause its really sore, i also have an ulcer practically right on it and it hurts to hell :yeees: Did i also mention i have a cold coming on, an dthe bad cough i have already caught make it 3 times as sore, Im falling apart :lol:

Comments

• Options
    OMG, I can just imagine how much those will have hurt, especially the aftershave :rolleyes: Aww bless you Rich. I would have used the Bonjela on the ulcer, and then mebbes put cream on the cut (or lip balm, or vaseline).
  • Options
    It seems to be going away now actually, still gets a bit sore when my lips get dry but otherwise seems to be healing naturally :)

And the ulcer went rather quickly, which was good because that was causeing so much pain
  • Options
    My mate once had his lip cut wide open. it looked horrible but he never went to hospital or anything he just let it be after cleaning it, it healed itself but there is still a scar
    just let it keep healing itself