Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mystery Shopper

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone here been a mystery shopper? My college randomly sent out invitations to become mystery shoppers to us students, and I've just filled in an application form. Is it easy to be accepted as a mystery shopper? Also, what's the job itself and the pay like?
All I seem to be thinking about at the moment is money, due to Uni being just around the corner :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    My Mums friend is a Mystery Shopper for Sainsburys, he travels round the country for his "main" job so did this as a kinda side thing, think he gets paid quite well for it although Im not 100%.

So yeah, really this post is pointless but hey, Im tipsy :D
  • Options
    a what?......whats one of those?... maybe im being a little dense but i aint never heard of one.....

well maybe i have but not phrased like that atleast..
  • Options
    I had a mystery shopper come up to me when i worked in ASDA (cringe) i didnt know it was a mystery shopper and got really pissed off with them asking dumb questions, then a note came up in the staff room thing saying my name and how i completly failed when a mystery shooper approached me oops!