Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

could i be pregnant?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im on the pill and have been for ages but anyway i was wondering could an upset stomach and a tiny bit diyarea (can't spell that word sorry) cause the pill to fail? and is there a chance i could be pregnant because of this if i had sex?

Comments

• Options
    Hey hunni, yes it is possible, diorreah can cause the pill not to work (i got pg from being ill and my pill muckin up) wait for your period, then you'l know but there is a risk. good luck xxx

pm if u want, u sound like u have an infection like i had.
  • Options
    my period is due this week so i'll wait and see, fingers crossed.

what do you mean i might have an infection like you had?
  • Options
    well.. i had an infection where it hurt badly when i had sex and it hurt at odd times, and aswel it made me get bad diorreah was a bit strange really!
  • Options
    what did you do? go to the docs? and if so what did they give you?
  • Options
    :yes: went to the doc's and she gave me sum tablets to take over 10days i think it was, and then woohoo my pains gone :D

oh i also got really really bad discharge normal colour etc just all the time.
  • Options
    Hmmmm...yes..if you are on the pill and you have had the shits or been sick it can mean that the pill won't work, the best thing would be to use extra protection or to abstain.

Theres a chance that cos you've been on it a while it won't have effected it but it would be worth taking a test if your period is late.

Is there still time for you to take the morning after pill?
  • Options
    ur paranoid mate!
  • Options
    No a rash on your knee is a deffo sign!! :nervous:

its a sign she has a rash dear :p
  • Options
    Hey you meanies! Its really good he is thinkin bout this sorta thing...most blokes wudn't so good for you hun!..but yeh sure you are bein paranoid mate so don't worry! She can always do a test anyway!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    No a rash on your knee is a deffo sign!! :nervous:

its a sign she has a rash dear :p

hehe... that made me laugh quite a lot :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Yeah made me laugh tonight when i met her and she told me how shes been feeling sick for the past 3 nights, and how her stomach has been feelin constantly bloated!

i think it takes 4-6 weeks for morning sickness to kick in, matey :)
  • Options
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I`m not a doctor,but what I can tell u is when u thinkk u ur preg,here are the symptoms u must look at:1legs bcom big,don`t eat any meal u like fruit ,something shaking inside ur tummy.

That all I know ,I saw it on my ex-gf, baby was not mine I was scared too ,bcos she stays next door to me ,we had sex after 2 weeks she was complaining about her stomach ,she went to the doctor ,and she got that news ,
  • Options
    i started my period yesterday so all is clear and good thank god
  • Options
    NOOOO!!!!!!!!! h hem, MORNING SICKINESS CAN START FROM CONCEPTION!!!. sorry made my point there. :)

aww thas good lil miss. :D xxxxxx