Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Does anyone who .......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone who uses thesite suffer from IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrom for the uninformed :)

I do and i would like to speak to others who suffer from it to ask them a few questions etc ... ??

Anyone at all here got it ??

( if to view it, Post on it !!! )

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Where's the bowel? :confused:
    Originally posted by Crispy
    Where's the bowel? :confused:

For anyone who wants to know ...

http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/en.asp?TopicID=270&AreaID=1671&LinkID=1274
    ooh, me me me!!! me pick me! i do! :D

heh, nah i hate the bastard thing :crying: it hurts soo much sumtimes and cant eat certain things wich is unfair. Do u suffer from it then Rich?
    i do too :)

or should that be :(
    i do and its a pain in the ass!
    Dunno if you've seen it, but we have a feature on IBS which may help you out here.
    Originally posted by **TiNk**
    ooh, me me me!!! me pick me! i do! :D

heh, nah i hate the bastard thing :crying: it hurts soo much sumtimes and cant eat certain things wich is unfair. Do u suffer from it then Rich?

Yeah, i do suffer from it, Thing is when i first went to the doctors i was told it was " Spasmodic bowel syndrom" ive looked everywhere including online and it seems to be that it doesnt exist :rolleyes:
    damn those doctors they'll tell you anything :lol:

So i wanted to ask anyone on here if they had it, and if so what foods can you eat, and how often do you get that awful pain ??

I hate it cause im a really really fussy eater and if i am to follow what ive read i'd die from not eating lol due to the fact i hate like nearly everything :lol:
    Originally posted by rich21

So i wanted to ask anyone on here if they had it, and if so what foods can you eat, and how often do you get that awful pain ??

I hate it cause im a really really fussy eater and if i am to follow what ive read i'd die from not eating lol due to the fact i hate like nearly everything :lol:

i get the stupid pain, when i eat certain things which dont agree. I cant eat pastry(tho i do, oww! lol silly me!) erm cant drink milk, or fizzy drinks, umm wot else i duno really, nething dairy really is worse for me and things with wheat in, i think it varies for diffrent ppl. xx
    Yeh see i dont drink mill, unless its in cereal, im adicted to fizzy drinks which isnt good for the old stomach...erm i eat pizza from pizza hut, I still eat all the stuff you shouldnt im trying to fight it lol, but its a losing battle tbh :mad:

Ive realised that it has won so im thinking of going to see a dietician, if thats the right person, scuse the bad spelling im tired an dget help from them about it, because im so fusy with what i eat, and i hate most stuff i should be eating :lol:
    wow rich you really are a fussy eater, i dont eat much healthy nut that is really bad, try eating more fruit veg etc.