Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Undercarriage hair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Suppose this more a guys question :D

What do you do about it? :confused:

Let it grow o' natural, trim it, wax it, shave it.

As in the area between your balls & your butt crack:lol:

.:Crispy:.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not very hairy anyway so don't have a very hairly crack and balls .... but I do keep my pubes trimmed. It looks better when neat rather than some overgrown gorse bush and it stops pubes getting into the mouth of anyone giving me ... erm .... oral pleasure.
    I'd like to warn anyone before you read it that it will give you severe bad mental imagery.

I'd like to shave it but the razor gets clogged :p heh. Shame. Cos I do have quite a bit and I also have eczema so sometimes the skin accumilates (even though I wash regularly) and is really itchy. :(
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I'd like to warn anyone before you read it that it will give you severe bad mental imagery.

yes, it did.
    Pubes - trim. Then shave around the base of my cock, balls, and just underneath. Much neater, and encourages more licking! :p

Mr_Wobble ;)
    A bit like the ladies who have the "brazillian", you can have a wax which covers this.

I think the expression is "back, crack and sack"...

I'll leave it to your imagination.