Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is It Love? Or just a curse? Or is Love a curse?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well i just been ready about peoples advice after just breaking up. But well i broke up wiv Paul last september.. ive been out wiv 2 other guys since. BUt my feelings for paul are still so strong and i dont know how there ever gonna change, ive tryed gettin over without going out wiv ne 1, tryed wiv going wiv some1 else, just slaggin him off all the time, praising him, everything. Me and him go through different patchs like we hate each other then were the best of mates. But i still want him back... i dunno if i can have him or not but i doubt it and how do u get over some1... all my mates are in similar positions as well?

Thanx
Love
Lil' Devil

Comments

• Options
    why dont you give the relationship another go?
  • Options
    i really wanna..... but hes not into relationsships and hes one of those guys who neva tells ne1 how they feel and keeps it all bottled up and basically i dont think hell want me so im to scared to tell him how i feel!!
  • Options
    It sounds like you both really like each other. Me and a male mate of mine were exactly like you and Paul-one minute we'd be play fighting and having fun, the next we'd be at each others throats viciously arguing about something silly.
    Feel him out a bit. Get your mates to do a bit of diggin on your behalf with his mates. And above all-try and talk to him.
  • Options
    HIya,

Thanx for the advice and Tashmania..... wat happened between u and thatout of interest?

any one else been in these situations?
  • Options
    *between you and that guy, sorry