Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

girls..periods..help quickly pls!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, i should have come on my period yest, havent yet, but am getting a lot of white runny discharge? i get discharge normally but this is quite a bit, dya reckon it means im gona come on soon? :confused: help lol! plzzzz

Comments

• Options
    Re: girls..periods..help quickly pls!
    Originally posted by **TiNk**
    ok, i should have come on my period yest, havent yet, but am getting a lot of white runny discharge? i get discharge normally but this is quite a bit, dya reckon it means im gona come on soon? :confused: help lol! plzzzz

Don't mean to be graphic but for a lot of girls that can happen ages before they actually come on. It's when it starts changing colour, getting browner when you're about to come on :crazyeyes :eek2: :yuck: sorry.
  • Options
    i shouldnt worry or panic about it if youre only one day late - give it another few days because you could just be stressed or something and its effected your cycle - it happens to most girls and panicing and stressing about it can stop youre period from coming aswell so try not to worry :)
  • Options
    If you want to speak to someone to put your mind at rest, call one of the following helplines:

Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023

Family Planning Association
    Information service on family planning and all aspects of sexual health.
    Helpline: 0845 3101334

:)
  • Options
    I don't think there is anything to worry about just give it a few days and see what happens.
  • Options
    i think that alot of minging discharge is just our bodies way of telling us that we are due to come on.
  • Options
    That's how I know when I'm due a period.. I usually produce more discharge a few days before coming on. (My periods have always been irregular!)

By the sounds of it, it looks like you're due on, so wait a few days, and see if you come on :)

Ilora x
  • Options
    I'm not a woman and I only know about periods from what my girlfriend tells me and what I've read but I think girls should relax a bit more. After all, they're not machines that are programmed to do everything at set times of the month and that includes periods. If you're stressed or have had some major change in your life then your period can be late or you might not have one at all one month. Just relax, but if you are worried, go and talk to your doc or a nurse if you can get to one.
  • Options
    still no period..............................

:nervous:
  • Options
    get a test babe, would be a good idea.
  • Options
    i came on this morning! woohoo!! :D
  • Options
    thats good hun :)