Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

birmingham

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
im looking to go to the Birmingham School Of Speech And Drama in a year or possibly two...

anyone know what its like in general in that area? i mean; obviously i've been to birmingham many a time before - my mums from brum, but whats the school like? and the area itself? people and that, whats it all like?

and how about living costs? anyone know the average cost fora shared rented accomodation over there, preferably a student area?

thankyoo
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok, so i don't know anything about the School Of Speech And Drama, but i do know about brum in general.
    i think its a pretty decend city.there's loads to do,sounds cheesy but there's something for everything. Brum has some of the best clubs and brindley place has some gorgeous restaurants and wine bars.

i think £50 a week is about average for the student accomodation. although i have seen some advertised at 40, but how 'nice' they are is a mystery! a friend of mine lives in fiveways and pays 50 quid a week and her place is pretty nice. you'll find student places all over the city.

hope that helped at bit!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeh it did, thanks :)